Fourth Element's all weather poncho is warm, fast drying and packs down small, enabling you to take it anywhere. Throw it on to get changed into your wetsuit at the beach or on the boat. Use it to warm up after a session in the water, or to cover up between dives.
Beat the elements. The waterproof, fleece-lined fabric is lightweight, cozy and manufactured using an environmentally friendly, fluorine-free waterproofing treatment. With side vents secured by poppers, getting changed is simple, with generous handwarmer pockets adding to the comfort factor when warming up. The adjustable hood features a peak, providing excellent protection even in the worst of weather, making this a piece of gear you'll never want to be without.
Using fabric manufactured according to the Blue-Sign standard, the Storm Poncho is produced using innovative, resource-conserving and environmentally friendly techniques. The fleece backing contains 37% recycled yarn with S. Cafe technology, derived from post-consumer plastic bottles. S. Cafe process embeds coffee grounds into the recycled yarn surface, changing the characteristics of the filament and provides faster drying times along with increased odour resistance and enhanced reflection of UV rays.
Poncho is available in multiple colours.
Fourth Element Storm Poncho Features
- All Weather Poncho
- Warm, Fast Drying and Packs Down Small
- Take It Anywhere
- Throw-It-On to Get Changed into Wetsuit at Beach or On-the-Boat
- Warm-Up After Session In-the-Water
- Cover Up Between Dives
- Beat the Elements
- Waterproof, Fleece-Lined Fabric is Lightweight & Cozy
- Manufactured Using Environmentally Friendly, Fluorine-Free Waterproofing Treatment
- DWR (PFC Water-Repellence)
- Poncho Style with Side Seam Poppers for Easy Entry and Changing
- Adjustable Peaked Hood with Hidden Toggles
- Two Lined Hand Warmer Pockets
- Excellent Protection Even-In-Worst of Weather
- Piece of Gear You'll Never Want-to-Be-Without
- Fabric Manufactured According to Blue-Sign Standard:
- Innovative, Resource-Conserving and Environmentally Friendly Techniques
- Fleece Backing Contains 37% Recycled Polyester Yarn
- S. Cafe Technology:
- Derived from Post-Consumer Plastic Bottles
- Process Embeds Coffee Grounds into Recycled Yarn Surface
- Changing Characteristics of Filament
- Provides Faster Drying Times
- Increased Odor Resistance and Enhanced Reflection of UV Rays
- Internal Name Label
- Available in Multiple Colour Choices
Fourth Element Storm Poncho Size Chart
||4'10"-5'3" / 147-160cm
||22"-28" / 55.8-71cm
||5'1"-5'6" / 155-168cm
||27"-33" / 68.5-83.8cm
||5'4" - 5'9" / 163-175cm
||32"-38" / 81.2-96.5cm
||5'7" - 6' / 170-183cm
||37"-43" / 94-109.2cm
||5'10" - 6'3" / 178-191cm
||42"-48" / 106.5-122cm
||6'1" - 6'6" / 185-198cm
||47" - 53" / 119.2-134.5cm
Colours: Black (PONCHO3) or Burgundy (PONCHO4)
Fabric and Care:
Face: 100% Polyester
Lining: 63% Polyester / 37% S.Café® Recycled Polyester
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Iron cold. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.