The Ocean Pro Corsair is a rear inflation BCD. It offers you an optimal trim on all your dives. Especially the O-Flex bladder construction with additional bungee allows for oversize inflation up to 40 lbs of lift, while maintaining a slim profile when deflated.
You can easily take this BC on your next dive holidays, as it quite light at 3.55 kg. The Ocean Pro Corsair BCD features a deluxe comfort padded backplate pad and a depth compensating waist cummerbund for your ultimate underwater comfort. To further ensure an easy handing underwater, the Ocean Pro Corsair BCD offers you one lower rear and two shoulder dumps.
To avoid having to wear a weight belt, the BC has a Snap-Lock weight release system, as well as 2 trim weight pockets. On top, you get the integrated Ocean Pro high-flow serviceable inflator.
Ocean Pro Corsair Rear Inflation BCD Features
- Rear Inflation BC design offers optimal in-water trim and comfort.
- Suited to local diving, yet light enough for travel (Dry Weight 3.55 kg)
- O-Flex Bladder construction with Bungee allowing for oversize inflation to 40 lbs of lift, whilst maintaining a slim profile during diving.
- Deluxe Comfort Padded Backplate Pad
- Depth Compensating adjustable position chest strap
- Depth compensating waist cummerbund and secure waist over-buckle
- Quick Release Swivel shoulder buckles providing a custom fit for all body types – 85 kg pull-rating.
- 2 x Shoulder Dump
- 1 x Lower Rear Dump
- 2 x 5mm 650kg rated triangular quick links
- Snap-Lock weight release system
- 2 x Trim Weight Pockets
- Tank Height Adjustment strap
- Ocean Pro high-flow serviceable inflator
Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Parts for Life Warranty Program
The standard Ocean Pro warranty covers all Ocean Pro hardware for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase; inclusive of Regulators, Octopus Regulators and Buoyancy Compensators.
To extend your warranty coverage to a Limited Lifetime Warranty which includes FREE parts for life, simply register your product within 30 days of purchase and maintain your bi-yearly service. Simply following these guidelines means you will never be charged for mandatory service replacement parts, for the life of your product.