Stahlsac's Steel Line of premium bags protect gear from the elements with functional compartments that keep dry items dry and wet gear safely sealed away. The Steel Line will appeal to a broad range of water sport enthusiasts who participate in gear-intensive, outdoor activities. Every detail is engineered for a purpose and key features are carefully refined to maximise the usefulness of the entire bag. The innovative designs and modern styling provide organisational solutions for any time outdoors and near the water.
The Stahlsac Steel line with separate wet/dry compartments, rugged construction, and travel-friendly design, the Steel bag can breeze through the airport then withstand the harshest conditions to get all that gear anywhere, and back. All Stahlsac's Steel Line bags have a sealed waterproof compartment that keeps your wet and dry items separate. The wet pocket is a breathable design so wet gear stored for prolonged periods won't get funky as fast as with completely sealed compartment designs.
The Steel 34 inch (86.4 cm) bag has quick access zippered design, a multi-purpose changing pad, optional battery pack in the designated compartment, add-a-bag strap to attach a backpack or carry-on and a low-profile frame allows for easy storage.
The interior of the bag is a bright design which makes finding small items easier. Built to last with minimized stress and failure points and includes sturdy grab handles for easy lifting and transport. The Steel 34 inch (86.4 cm) Wheeled Bag measures (H x W x D) 86.36 cm x 43.2 cm x 30.5 cm (34 in x 17 in x 12 in), has a volume of 148 litres (9,030 cubic inches) and weighs 5.7 kg (12.6 lb) when empty.
The Stahlsac Steel Line 34 Bag is equipped with strong and durable wheels and a retractable trolley handle for easy and safe maneuvering around a busy train station, airport, and bus terminals. When you need to lift the bag onto a baggage carousel, boat dock, and place in vehicle or luggage cart at the hotel, the bag is equipped with multiple padded top and side grab handles.
All zippers are equipped with pull tabs for ease of access and bag has multiple adjustable compression straps with squeeze-style side-release buckles to lower bags profile when travelling.
As stated above these bags are built to last. The exterior of the bag is made from 630D nylon with direct water-resistant finish (DWR), 80G polyurethane (PU) coating for high water resistance, 420D high density (HD) nylon, DWR finish, 80G PU coated and Hypalon and tarpaulin for reinforcement on stress points. Water-resistant and reversed regular zippers are used on outside of the bag. The bag's interior is made from 190D nylon, polyurethane (PU) coated and 100% waterproof, used for 'bucket' lining.
Stahlsac Steel Line 34 Wheeled Bag Features
- Protect Gear from Elements with Functional Compartments
- Compartments: Keep Dry Items Dry and Wet Gear Safely Sealed Away
- Steel Line Will Appeal to Broad Range of Water Sport Enthusiasts
- For Those Who Participate in Gear-Intensive, Outdoor Activities
- Every Detail Engineered for a Purpose
- Key Features Carefully Refined to Maximise Usefulness of Entire Bag
- Innovative Design and Modern Styling
- Provides Organisational Solutions for Any Time Outdoors and Near the Water
- Separate Wet/Dry Compartments, Rugged Construction, and Travel-Friendly Design
- Breeze Thru-Airport then Withstand Harshest Conditions, Get All Gear Anywhere and Back
- Wet Pocket: Breathable Design, Won't Get Funky as with Sealed Compartment Designs
- Quick Access Zippered Design
- Multi-Purpose Changing Pad
- Optional Battery Pack-In Designated Compartment
- Add-a-Bag Strap to Attach Backpack or Carry-On
- Low Profile Frame Allows for Easy Storage
- Bright Interior Design: Makes Finding Small Items Easier
- Easy and Safe Maneuvering Around Busy Airport, Train and Bus Terminals
- Retractable Trolley Handle, Strong and Durable Wheels
- Sturdy Grab Handles for Easy Lifting and Transport
- Multiple Adjustable Compression Strap to Lower Bags Profile
- Compression Strap: Equipped with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Water-Resistant and Reversed Regular Zippers Closures On Outside Bag
- External Zippers: Equipped with Pull Tabs for Ease of Access
- Built to Last:
Exterior: 630D Nylon with DWR Finish, 80G PU Coating
420D High Density (HD) Nylon, DWR Finish, 80G PU Coated
Hypalon and Tarpaulin Reinforcement on Stress Points
Interior: 190D Nylon, PU Coated
100% Waterproof, Used for Bucket Lining
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 86.36 cm x 43.2 cm x 30.5 cm (34 in x 17 in x 12 in)
- Volume: 148 litre (9,030 cu. in.)
- Weight (empty): 5.7 kg (12.6 lb)
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.