The X-Adventurer RL3000 features an 1800-lumen Ring Light with a 3000-lumen 93 CRI white light ring strobe. Simple knob and push-button functions make one-handed operation a breeze, with coloured status LED to easily see the remaining battery level. The Ring Light gives you 1800-lumens of continuous white light, 3000-lumens in flask strobe mode, as well as a 200-lumen red light for stealth mode.
The X-Adventurer RL3000 Ring Light is compatible with any housing with a M52 or M67 threaded port, perfect for super macro images and videos. A 67 mm thread is provided on the front of the ring to accept most 67 mm Macro lenses.
X-Adventurer Ring Light And Led Flash Specifications
- Wide Light: 1800 lumens / 3000 lumens @5600K (strobe flash)
- Red Light: 200 lumens
- Special Function: Auto-Shut-Off and Strobe flash
- Beam Angle: Flood 100°
- Colour Temperature: White 6500K
- Colour Rendering Index: CRI=Ra86
- Brightness Level: 10 levels
- Control Methods: Knob + Button
- Battery: 21700 Lithium Ion 3.7V 5000 mAh 18.5wh
- Burn Time (@100%): 60 minutes
- Charger Time: 4 hrs
- Depth Rating: 50 metre / 165 ft
- Dimensions: 131 mm x 155 mm x 48 mm
- Weight: 298 g on Land, 145 g Underwater
- Included: Light, Battery, USB Charger, M52 Adapter, M67 Adapter
Fibre optic cable required to use flash mode not included.
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.