The X-Adventurer M1200 is a compact and fashionable LED torch with rechargeable #18650 Li-ion battery. With a maximum output of 1200 lumens, it offers a great balance of power output and burn time. The included red push on filter makes this light particularly useful for cray hunting and spearfishing. A single push button control allows easy operation with one hand.
A built-in battery level indicator ensures you'll never be left wondering if there's enough charge for one more dive.
X-Adventurer M1200 Spot Dive Light Specifications
- Emission Angle: 18 degrees
- Colour Temperature: 6500K
- Total Luminous Flux/Burn Time: 1200 lumen with 18650 battery (3 levels of brightness) / 90 min
- Battery Level Indication:
(70% ~ 100%) Blue
(30% ~ 70%) Green
(10% ~ 30%) Red
(10% or less) Flash Red
- Control Methods: Push Button
- Power Supply: 2900mAh 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Depth Rated: 100m, IPX8 (JIS Protection Class 8)
- Dimensions: Max. ø28 mm x 132 mm (without projections)
- Weight: 155 g
- Materials: Anticorrosive aluminium alloy, type III 'hard coat' anodised
Colours: Black, Silver, Blue, Red
Included Items: 1 x Li-ion battery, 1 x Charger, 1 x Red Filter,
2 x Spare O-rings, 1 x Wrist lanyard
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.