All boat owners should have access to below the waterline of their vessel for emergency detangles/retrievals, boat maintenance or hull/running gear cleaning. The Power Dive Deck Snorkel Hookah is a compact and affordable system to quickly achieve all of these functions. Simply connect to your ship's 12 Volt power, switch on and 45 seconds later, you are under your boat!
Stock Status: These units are currently out of stock. We're being told they won't be available again until late July 2021.
Not only is the PowerDive Deck Snorkel perfect equipment for any emergency of Do-It-Yourself boat maintenance task, this Power Dive unit is great for just having fun exploring the incredible marine world beneath the waterline from your boat, dinghy or inflatable. If you want to buddy up with family or friends, consider investing in a two-person Double Deck or Power Snorkel unit for double the fun!
The PowerDive Deck Snorkel Hookah unit will take a single diver to 7 metre (23 ft).
Hookah is a basic form of surface-supplied diving in which either fresh air is drawn from the surface through an oil-less air-breathing quality compressor, or stored in a scuba cylinder and left topside, and then sent down a hose for the diver below to breathe free and easy. This type of air supply is often referred to as Hookah diving.
The PowerDive range of hookah diving systems are ideal for safe, family diving and they are also the perfect tool for:
- Boat Maintenance and Emergencies
- Marine Studies and Research
- Hull Maintenance
- Diver Training
- Marina or Mooring Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance and Golf Ball Retrieval
- Crayfish, Abalone Fishing or Aquaculture
- Disabled Diving
PowerDive Deck Snorkel Features
- Dive to 7 metres (23 ft) Deep from Your Vessel
- Operates from 12 Volt, 12 Amp Power Supply
- 2 to 3 Minute Setup
- Includes 5 metre Power Cable
- 6 metre Pump to Reservoir Hose
- 8.5 metre Reservoir to Diver Hose
- Perfect for Below Waterline Repairs, Maintenance and De-Tangles
- Powered by 12V Ship's Power or Portable Battery (not included)
- Deck Snorkel Compressor Unit
- Air Reservoir
- Regulator with Dive Harness
- Gear Bag
- 5 metre Power Cable with clips
- 6 metre (pump to reservoir)
- 8.5 metre (reservoir to diver)
- Number of divers: One
- Maximum depth: 1 diver to 7 metre (23 ft)
- Operating amps: 12 amp
- Operating voltage: 12 V
- Setup time: 2 to 3 minutes
- Compressor: 2 cfm
- Operating pressure: 18 psi
- Weight: 13 kg
- 35 amp battery
- 10 metre hose
- 20 metre hose
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from PowerDive upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Advertised price includes shipping for unit Australia Wide.