Whilst the Power Dive single person Deck Snorkel Hookah affords boat owners easy access to their hull and running gear for emergencies and maintenance chores, the PowerDive Double Deck Snorkel Hookah literally doubles the functionality and fun of your Power Dive unit. You can now buddy dive under your boat for your maintenance chores or recreational dive with family and friends to 6 metres (or solo dive to 12 metres) from your boat, dinghy or inflatable.
Stock Status: These units are currently out of stock. We're being told they won't be available again until late July 2021.
Buddy Dive from Your Vessel
Dive time with the PowerDive Double Deck Snorkel Hookah is only limited by the size of the battery you choose to connect to. A standard 100 amp hour battery will last up to four hours, however, if you have means of charging batteries on board your boat you will have unlimited dive time.
The PowerDive Double Deck Snorkel Hookah unit will take a single diver to 12 metre (40 ft), or two divers to 6 metre (20 ft).
Hookah is a basic form of surface-supplied diving in which either fresh air is drawn from the surface through an oil-less air-breathing quality compressor, or stored in a scuba cylinder and left topside, and then sent down a hose for the diver below to breathe free and easy. This type of air supply is often referred to as Hookah diving.
The PowerDive range of hookah diving systems are ideal for safe, family diving and they are also the perfect tools for:
- Boat Maintenance and Emergencies
- Marine Studies and Research
- Hull Maintenance
- Diver Training
- Marina or Mooring Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance and Golf Ball Retrieval
- Crayfish, Abalone Fishing or Aquaculture
- Disabled Diving
PowerDive Double Deck Snorkel Hookah Features
- Most Popular Among Midsize Boat Owners
- Buddy Dive to 6 metres (20 ft) Deep from Your Vessel
- Solo Dive to 12 metre (40 ft) Deep from Your Vessel
- Operates from 12 Volt, 24 Amp Power Supply
- 2 to 3 Minute Setup
- Includes 5 metre Power Cable
- 6 metre Pump to Reservoir Hose
- 6 metre Reservoir to Y-piece Hose
- 6 metre Y-piece to diver 1 Hose
- 6 metre Y-piece to diver 2 Hose
- Perfect for Below Waterline Repairs, Maintenance and De-Tangles
- Powered by 12V Ship's Power or Portable Battery (not included)
- Double Deck Snorkel Compressor Unit
- Air Reservoir
- Two Regulators with Dive Harnesses
- Gear Bag
- 5 metre Power Cable with clips
- 6 metre (pump to reservoir)
- 6 metre (reservoir to Y-piece)
- 6 metre (Y-piece to diver 1)
- 6 metre (Y-piece to diver 2)
- Number of divers: Two
- Maximum depth:
2 divers to 6 metre (20 ft)
1 diver to 12 metre (40 ft)
- Operating amps: 24 amp
- Operating voltage: 12 V
- Setup time: 2 to 3 minutes
- Compressor: 4 cfm
- Operating pressure: 18 psi
- Weight: 18 kg including hoses and accessories
- 35 amp battery
- 10 metre hose
- 20 metre hose
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from PowerDive upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Advertised price includes shipping for unit Australia Wide.