The PowerDive Super Snorkel Hookah petrol-powered unit is popular with recreational scuba and commercial divers for such activities as crayfish (lobster) or abalone fishing and pearl or fish farming, particularly in remote locations where tank refills are difficult to access. The Super Snorkel Hookah allows you to work faster and more comfortably without the restrictions of Scuba tanks!
You will never have to carry, wear or refill a scuba tank again!
PowerDive engineers and design professionals have manufactured the Super Snorkel Hookah with a 5.5 cfm oil-less pump which is bolted directly to the 4.0 hp Honda GX120 motor supplied. The system is rated up to 120 psi. The unit is finished with only the best stainless steel braided hose and fittings and has a built-in pressure gauge. Because of this design, there are no filters on the system and being direct drive there are no belts, so this is a very low-maintenance unit to run.
The pump and motor are directly bolted to a medical-grade stainless frame with built-in receiver tanks. A carry handle is mounted over the top so you can transport the unit with ease.
The PowerDive Super Snorkel Hookah unit will take a single diver to 25 metre (82 ft), or two divers to 16 metre (52.5 ft). It's light-weight, low-maintenance, clean and easily portable. It will outperform any of its competitors.
Hookah is a basic form of surface-supplied diving in which either fresh air is drawn from the surface through an oil-less air-breathing quality compressor, or stored in a scuba cylinder and left topside, and then sent down a hose for the diver below to breathe free and easy. This type of air supply is often referred to as Hookah diving.
The PowerDive range of hookah diving systems are ideal for safe, family diving and they are also the perfect tool for:
- Boat Maintenance and Emergencies
- Marine Studies and Research
- Hull Maintenance
- Diver Training
- Marina or Mooring Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance and Golf Ball Retrieval
- Crayfish, Abalone Fishing or Aquaculture
- Disabled Diving
PowerDive Super Snorkel Hookah Features
- Dive from Your Vessel
- Buddy Dive to 16 metre (52.5 ft) Deep
- Solo Dive to 25 metre (82 ft) Deep
- Honda GX-120 4.0HP Motor and Stainless Reservoir
- 5.5 cfm oil-less Compressor
- 2 to 3 Minute Setup
- 3 metre Air Intake Hose
- 50 metre Pump to Y-Piece or Diver Hose
- Two x 10 metre Y-Piece to Diver Hoses
- Perfect for Crayfish Catching, Abalone Fishing or Aquaculture
- Super Snorkel Hookah unit with Honda Motor and Stainless Reservoir
- Two 100psi Regulator and Harness Assemblies
- 3 metre Air Intake Hose
- Stainless-Steel Y-piece
- Gear Carry Bag
- 50 metre (Pump to Y-Piece or Diver)
- Two x 10 metre (Y-Piece to Diver)
Note: Extension hoses available to increase horizontal distance from boat or jetty.
- Number of divers: Two
- Maximum depth:
2 divers to 16 metre (52.5 ft) *
1 diver to 25 metre (82 ft) *
- Compressor: 5.5 cfm oil-less pump
- Engine: Honda GX-120 4.0HP engine
- Setup time: 2 to 3 minutes
- Dive Duration: 4+ hrs using inbuilt petrol tank
- Operating pressure: 120 psi
- Weight: 29 kg including hoses and accessories
* Achievable depths vary (plus or minus) depending on a number of factors (e.g. diving experience, level of exertion, breathing technique, age, fitness, etc.)
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from PowerDive upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.