The Air Dive One-Way Check Valve is used on Hookah diving systems for increased diver safety. This in-line, non-return check valve is used to ensure airflow is in one direction only.
For safety, all hookah breathing systems should include a non-return valve fitted as close to to the second stage regulator as is practical. This one-way valve prevents air from backflowing and prevents the hose from sucking the air out of the diver's lungs in the rare event of an air-hose breach.
Made from high-quality marine grade 316 stainless steel, the Air Dive One-Way Check Valve has Female 1/4-inch BSP Parallel thread connections at each end.
On a typical hookah regulator hose setup you would use this with:
- Standard LP regulator hose attached to your second stage regulator with 3/8-inch UNF Male end
- A 3/8-inch UNF Female to 1/4-inch BSP Parallel Male adaptor
- Airdive One-Way Check Valve with 1/4-inch BSP Parallel Female ends
- A 1/4-inch BSP Parallel Male to 1/4-inch BSP Parallel Male adaptor
- Unoflow Divers Coupling Male with 1/4-inch BSP Parallel Female end (276032)