The Cressi Tokugawa Pro Men's 2-Piece Spearfishing Wetsuit is built from high-quality 3.5 mm Open-Cell Neoprene and boasting Cressi's adaptable Apnea anatomical design. The Tokugawa Pro offers quality, comfort, warmth, and assured fit. Open-Cell Neoprene when worn acts like a second skin, which is why it can be so difficult to get on and off. It forms to the body, ensuring minimal water tracking between the suit and the skin providing maximum warmth for the diver. With this technology, lubrication is recommended to don the suit to avoid tearing and so it can form to the body without resistance and achieve perfect positioning.
The new Tokugawa Camo pattern has been developed to blend in the vast range of Australian waters. The colouring and pattern have the ability to blend into both blue and green water. This is an all-rounder freediving and spearfishing suit perfect for the Australian diver no matter, at any point along the coast.
Extended knee pads run from the top of the knee down the shin to give you and your wetsuit added protection where it’s needed most. The neoprene has been anatomically cut in a 2-piece hooded design to give a great feeling fit.
Cressi Tokugawa Pro 3.5mm Mens 2-Piece Wetsuit Features
- Tokugawa Design: Specially camouflaged design that is intended to work in a variety of environments, from blue to green water.
- Tatex Extended Knee Pads: Long knee pads that extend from the knees down the shin help to protect you and your wetsuits neoprene at this high wear point.
- Chest Pad: Makes loading your speargun more manageable.
- Open-cell Design: Hard to get on and off, but creates a firm seal with the skin for better thermal retention.
- Dura-Stretch Nylon: The external lining
- 2-Piece Wetsuit: The optimal design for maximum water sealing with a hooded wetsuit.
- Anatomical cut for a perfect fit
- Designed for Australian environments
Cressi Tokugawa Men's Wetsuit Size Chart
Available in sizes 1 to 7.
How to measure
Chest: Place tape under arm and measure around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg
Height: Measure from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.