The Cressi Shaft Loader is a very comfortable anatomical loader for pneumatic spearguns. It is made from strong black plastic, is shaped for the four fingers on one side and the other side has the housing both for the spearhead (centre) and for the pronged spearhead so the speargun can be loaded irrespective of the head used. A through-hole means you can add a band or line to attach it to the wrist.
You just arrived at the dive site and the divers are all getting ready to slip in the water for a day of spearfishing. You check your speargun and realise your shaft loader is not attached to your gear or gun. Your Cressi pneumatic spear gun came with a shaft loader. If you lose or misplace it you can only hope for a suntan while others are on the hunt! Always carry a spare shaft loader in you safe-a-dive-kit so you won't get skunked on a spearfishing trip.
Cressi Shaft Loader Features
- Designed for Cressi Pneumatic Spear Gun
- Great Safe-a-Dive Kit Item
- Don't Get Skunked on a Spear Fishing Trip
- Comfortable Anatomical Loader for Pneumatic Spear Guns
- Strong Durable Black Plastic, Corrosion Proof
- Shaped for 4-Fingers on One Side for Easy Loading
- Housing Both for Spearhead (centre) and Pronged Spearhead
- Hole for Wrist Lanyard Attachment
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.