Track your every breath when you pair the Garmin Descent™ T1 transmitter with a Garmin Descent Mk2i dive computer. Monitor up to 5 cylinders via SubWave™ sonar technology so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy’s air levels1.
Know Your Tank Pressure From Your Wrist
The Garmin Descent T1 transmitter enables you to monitor tank pressure, remaining air time and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving.
Garmin Descent Dive Computers: Exploring Air Integration
Garmin Descent T1 Transmitter Features
Air integration taken to a whole new depth
Water-Rated: Descent T1 is built to withstand the elements and water-rated to 11 ATM.
Know Your Tank: Get cylinder pressure, air time remaining, air consumption rate and battery remaining sent directly to a paired compatible Garmin Descent Mk2idive computer.
Multiple Divers: Pair up to 5 transmitters to each compatible dive computer within a range of up to 10 metres.
Garmin Descent T1 Transmitter Specifications
- Physical Dimensions: 84.50 x 36.52 x 36.52 mm
- Battery: 3 V CR123A lithium
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours
- Thread type: 7/16 in. (20 UNF)
- Normal operating temperature: From -20 to 60°C
- Underwater operating temperature: From 0 to 40°C
- Storage temperature: From -30 to 70°C
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Surface transmission range (ANT wireless technology): Up to 10 m
- Underwater transmission range (sonar): Up to 10 metres
- Water rating: Dive 110 metres
- Pressure rating: 300 bar (4,351 psi)
- Inspection interval: Inspect parts before each use for damage. Replace parts as needed. (Aside from normal wear and tear, performance is not affected by aging.)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.