The Mares 28XR HR Sidemount Set is suitable for sidemount or doubles diving, and comes unassembled. The set includes:
- Two Mares 28XR DIN First Stages
- Two Mares HR Second Stages
- One 210 cm (83 in) Miflex XT-Tech LP Reg Hose for the Primary
- One 60 cm (24 in) Miflex XT-Tech LP Reg Hose for the Secondary/Backup
- Two 23 cm (9 in) Miflex XT-Tech QD Inflator Hoses
- Two SPGs with 15 cm (6 in) HP Miflex Hoses
- 1 m (3.3 ft) of 4 mm shock cord
The Mares 28XR DIN First Stage is a balanced diaphragm and twin balanced piston regulator in a compact and rugged high-impact chrome body that provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. It's AST environmentally sealed for underwater removal. It features four standard size low pressure 3/8-inch ports on a swivel turret with an additional fifth port on top of the turret, all with natural DFC. Two standard size high pressure 7/16-inch port have a 10-degree port angle for optimal hose positioning. The first stage is environmentally sealed for cold water performance, and comes standard with a 300-BAR DIN connector.
The high-performance Mares HR Second Stage features an ultralight technopolymer body for light weight. The ultralight technopolymer body features a pneumatically assisted design, adjustable breathing comfort and an oversized purge button.
The complete set is can be opened, cleaned or fixed underwater, and is ideal for stage, sidemount or backmount diving. The manufacturer's recommended service interval is every two years or one hundred dives.
Mares 28XR HR Full Sidemount Tek Set Features
- Full shiny chrome metal body
- Natural DFC on all LP ports
- Balanced diaphragm and enviromentally sealed TPB (Twin Balanced Piston)
- Environmentally sealed AST for underwater removal
- 4 LP ports on swivel turret
- 1 additional 5th LP in-line port
- 2 symmetrical HP ports with a 10º port angle for perfect HP hose positioning
- DIN only - 300 BAR
- Lightweight <790g
- For stage, sidemount, main backmount, back-up backmount or 'hard breathing' backmount use
- Adjustable breathing comfort
- Simple, performing, ultralight technopolymer body
- Pneumatically Assisted Design (PAD)
- Oversized Purge Button
- Miflex XT-Tech Hoses
- Can be opened and cleaned or fixed underwater
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from Mares Australian, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.