The best all-around full-foot fin for diving, the Avanti Quattro Power is perfect for warm water divers, snorkelers and freedivers that want ultimate power, comfort and speed. The choice of demanding scuba and free divers, who want comfort combined with extraordinary performance.
Mares Avanti Quattro Power, Ultimate Channel Thrust Fin for Speed, Power and Fun-In-the-Water.
The patented Channel Thrust technology maximises the channelling of water and moves a much greater amount of water compared to other fins of the same size. The result is greater thrusting power with the same amount of effort. The latest development in channel thrust is the super-channel.
The blade is designed with a large flexible central Super-channel propelling water-flow more efficiently down the fin blade instead of letting it spill over the sides for optimal performance and minimal diver effort. Vertical ribs that anchor the blade through the kick cycle to eliminate side to side wobbling effect, keeping your kicks stable and reducing power loss, and will help eliminate ankle-twisting phenomena.
Fin comes in multiple sizes, and colours, overall fin length is 71 cm to 75.5 cm (28 in to 29.5 in) and weighs 1.92 kg to 2.35 kg (4.2 lb to 5.2 lb). The regular size has a blade surface area of 960 cubic centimetres (148.8 cubic inches).
Mares Avanti Quattro Power Full Foot Long Blade Fins Features
- Non-Vented Blade
- Super Channel Designed Blade:
- Design Inspired by Marine Mammals
- Perfect Blend of Power & Efficiency
- Large Central Super-Channel
- Two Traditional Lateral Channels
- Channels Provide Excellent Thrust, Maintains Hi-Efficiency, Minimising Leg Fatigue
- Easy Grip Heel Pull Tab for Donning & Doffing
- Ideal for Both Scuba and Free Diving
- Rubberiesd Side Ribs
- Soft Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Open Toe for Added Comfort
- Tecralene, Thermoplastic Rubber
- Vertical Ribs:
- Anchor Blade Thru-Kick Cycle
- Eliminate Side-to-Side Wobbling Effect
- Keeps Kicks Stable and Reducing Power Loss
- Helps Eliminate Ankle-Twisting Phenomena
- Blade Lengths: 71 cm to 75.5 cm (28 in to 29.5 in), Size Dependent
- Wight: 1.92 kg to 2.35 kg (4.2 lb to 5.2 lb), Size Dependent
- Blade Thrust Surface Area: 960 cubic centimeters (148.8 cubic inches), Size 42/43
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colours
Colours: Black (420404) or Camouflage (410301).
Mares Avanti Quattro Power Full-Foot Long-Blade Fins Size Chart
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from Mares Australia, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.