When you learned how to dive your instructor told you the most important part of choosing equipment was comfort and fit. When looking for a mask you also need a great field of vision well this mask was designed to meet those and more desirable qualities. The Sub-Frame Two-Windowed Mask is a low volume mask which offers you a wide field of vision and because of its frame design is one of the most durable masks found on the market today. This durability has been achieved with a Sub-Frame that is moulded and bonded directly to the masks silicone rubber skirt. A second frame made of corrosion-resistant 316-grade stainless steel protects the nose bridge area and adds strength and ultimate durability. Mask has optical quality glass lenses and squeeze-to-adjust buckles.
The Atomic Aquatics Sub-Frame Mask offers a new standard feature never seen or seen through before in a diving mask. Atomic calls them Ultra-Clear lenses. What makes Ultra-Clear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. The green tint you see is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality float or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colours and blocks out some of the light that reaches the eye. UltraClear is a new and exciting optical quality glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no colour distortion. The exceptionally high light transmittance and lack of distortion in the UltraClear lens maximises the light available for improved visual acuity, especially underwater in low light conditions, better vision, truer colours are what you get with Atomic Aquatics ultra-clear lenses.
The Atomic Aquatics Sub-Frame Mask has a double feathered edge skirt that provides an excellent seal on the diver's face with an easy-to-reach one-handed nose well for ear equalisation. The wide split style mask strap increases the masks ability to conform to your face adding to its great sealing ability. The Sub-Frame Mask comes in multiple colour choices. The Atomic Sub-Frame Mask comes with a mask box for transport and storage.
Atomic Aquatics Subframe Mask Features
- Sub-Frame Two-Windowed Mask
- Low Volume Design
- Wide Field of Vision
- Extremely Durable and Strong Construction, 316-Grade Stainless Steel Sub-Frame
- Easy Adjust Squeeze-to-Adjust Style Strap Buckles
- Durable Black Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Optical Quality Tempered Glass Lenses
- Ultra-Clear Lenses: Standard Feature Never Seen or Seen Through Before
- Lenses: Exceptional Clarity and High Light Transmission
- Lenses: No Colour Distortion
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Wide Split Style Mask Strap
- Easy-to-Reach One-Handed Nose Well for Ear Equalisation
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colours
- Mask Box for Transport and Storage
Colours: Black skirt with Black, Aqua, Purple, or Red frame