The Isotta Sony Alpha 7R IV Underwater Housing allows you to capitalise on the full potential of the Sony Alpha 7R IV Full Frame Mirrorless Camera and to capture amazing pictures underwater. It is an easy to use, highly professional product that has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience.
Easy access to all key/main Sony Alpha 7R IVI camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved long-lasting buttons. The back door has a large window for a fine camera display view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make for easier camera fitting. The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
One Hand Open/Close
It's very easy to open and close Isotta Sony a7R IV camera housing, without effort by the user thanks to the upper helicoid and the bottom centred pins; the camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place.
Ports and Extension Ring
A series of ports and extension rings are available. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Isotta Sony a7R IV housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings allow the use of most of the lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
Two fiber optic connections allow the use of external strobe through the manual trigger. The housing features two M16 holes and one M24 hole for the installation of accessories, e.g. syncro cords, vacuum valves, monitors.
Construction and Safety
Only the best materials are used to manufacture Isotta housings such as anodised aluminium, which is anticorodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A long lasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high precision and quality O-ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts. A red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. The working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted directly on the handles or by means of an M8 upper threaded hole, using the Isotta top handle or via the M6 and M8 threaded holes on the bottom.
- ON/OFF of Sony Alpha 7R IV camera
- One hand open/close
- Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves
- Lens release
- Rear control panel
- Upper control panel
- All controls are available on the housing
Isotta Sony Alpha 7R IV Underwater Housing Features
- Depth Rated to 100 metres (330 ft)
- One Hand Open/Close
- Red Anodised Machined Aluminium Housing
- Double O-ring on all Seals
- Vacuum System Ready
- Made in Italy
- 2 Year Warranty
- Red color anodised aluminium body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fiber optic connections
- Two M16 holes and one M24 for installation of accessories, e.g. syncro cords, vacuum valves, monitors
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for the back of the housing
- Aluminium buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass
- Double O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port — 120 mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 metres
- Weight: 2100 grams handles included
- Size in mm: 282 W. x 126 D. x 185 H (with handles)
- Front lip
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 10g
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- AS589 - O-Ring Set for Sony Alpha 7R IV / Alpha 7S III
- AS785 - Front lid for housing
- AS089 - T Socket
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you. Please be aware that housings are made to order from Italy, typically resulting in a 4-6 week delay.