The IST Proline Oral Inflate Delayed Surface Marker Buoy with SOLAS Tape (SB8-Q-R) is an oral-inflate SMB with the added benefit of 3M US Coast Guard approved, Safety Of Life At Sea (SOLAS) reflective tape added to the top end of the buoy.
SOLAS tapes offer a bright reflective surface comprised of encapsulated glass lens beadlets and are specifically designed to enhance the visibility of life jackets, ring buoys, survival suits, inflatable life rafts and other safety equipment in marine environments.
The IST Proline Oral Inflate Delayed Surface Marker Buoy is constructed of durable 210D, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) coated Nylon. It can be used as a diver location and signal buoy for pickup or rescue, or to mark the underwater location of diver safety stops during their ascent. Either way, it's an important piece of safety equipment every diver should carry when hitting the water.
The IST Proline Oral Inflate Delayed Surface Marker Buoy comes in a brightly visible orange colour for easy identification at the surface. It inflates with a screw-down oral inflator mouthpiece. An integrated pressure release valve prevents bursting.
The IST Proline Oral Inflate Delayed SMB features a plastic D-ring for attaching the SMB to a reel or spool line. It has a bungee loop for keeping the SMB rolled up before deployment.
IST Proline Oral Inflate Delayed Surface Marker Buoy Features
- Reusable and sturdy delayed surface marker buoy with oral inflator and SOLAS tape
- Screw-down oral inflator mouthpiece
- Pressure release valve prevents bursting
- Marks location of diver's underwater safety stops, signals diver's surface location for pickup
- High contrast, bright orange colour
- 3M-brand, USCG-approved SOLAS tape ensures the buoy visible for miles in clear conditions
- Easily spotted by search lights in low visibility conditions
- Plastic D-ring for attaching to a reel or spool line
- Bungee loop for keeping the SMB rolled up before deployment
- Dimensions: 114 cm x 12 cm (45 in x 4.7 in)