The Hyperion FL600 LED Dive Torch with a 18650 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery and charger is a compact all-metal dive light that will output 600 lumen. I can also run on 3x AAA Batteries with 350 lumen output, as well as a rechargeable #26650 battery with a longer burn time! It's suitable as a primary night diving light and a high powered backup or hunting light.
The strong and durable Hyperion FL-600 has an aluminium body. The torch offers you three different battery options:
- 3 x AAA = 350 Lumens, minimum 70 min burn time
- 1 x 18650 = 600 lumens, minimum 100 min burn time
- 1 x 26660 = 600 lumens, minimum 210 min burn time
Rated to 40 metres and comes with a three-stage rotating magnetic switch it's an ideal option for any diver. The Hyperion FL600 dive light is ideal for all watersport and outdoor usage, including safety kits. The rotating magnetic switch allows easy operation with one hand.
Hyperion FL-600 Dive Torch 600LM inc 18650 Specifications
||2 levels of brightness
Max 350 or 600 Lumen
||3x AAA Batteries
1x 18650 Li-Ion Battery (supplied)
1x 26650 Li-Ion Battery
|Total Luminous Flux /
|350 lumen with 3 x AAA battery @70 min
600 lumen with a single 18650 battery @100 min
600 lumen with a single 26650 battery @210 min
||Rotating Magnetic Switch
||40 metres (130 ft)
||36 mm diameter x 128 mm length
||Anticorrosive Aluminium Alloy
||Hyperion FL600 Dive Torch, 18650 battery tube, AAA battery holder, Wrist Lanyard, 18650 battery, Battery charger
Maintenance and Care:
- The torch should be rinsed thorouly with fresh water after every use.
- Check the O-rings to make sure they are clean every time the tirch is opened.
- Remove any dirt/debris from the O-ring to ensure the torch does not leak.
- The O-rings should be checked periodically for cracks and damage, and replaced if damaged.
- Lubricate O-rings with silicone grease.
- Do not attempt to open or disassemble any part of this light. Disassemble will void warranty.