The Hyperion FL1000 Dive Light outputs a powerful 1000 lumens of LED light. It has a focused 8 degree spot beam and a perfect compact re-chargeable dive torch kit. With LED performance in dive torches now, you don't need a huge torch to get great performance.
This mid-sized dive torch is small enough to fit in your BCD pocket as a backup, or powerful enough to be used as a primary dive light.
The Hyperion FL-1000 Dive Light accepts either AAA alkaline batteries (not included) in a battery cradle, and comes with a 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
The Hyperion FL1000 Dive Light includes a smart Carry Case to hold all the components of the re-chargeable torch. The torch kit includes a lanyard, 18650 Li-ion battery and charger, plus a USB cable.
Hyperion FL1000 Dive Light Features
- Powerful 1000 Lumens Dive Torch
- Lamp Type: XM-LT6
- Penetrating 8 Degree Spot Beam Angle
- LED Burn Time 72 hours
- 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery included
- Carry frame for AAA Battery
- Weight: 157 Grams without battery.
- Size: 160 mm long x 47 mm wide at Torch head
- Multi Push Switch
- Power output modes: 100% / 50% / 25% / Flash / SOS
- 90 minute burn time on 18650 battery at 100%
- 100 metre depth rated
- Alloy body
In The Box
- Hyperion FL1000 Dive Light
- Carry Case
- 18650 Li-ion battery
- USB cable
- AAA Battery Holder
Maintenance and Care:
- The torch should be rinsed thorouly with fresh water after every use.
- Check the O-rings to make sure they are clean every time the tirch is opened.
- Remove any dirt/debris from the O-ring to ensure the torch does not leak.
- The O-rings should be checked periodically for cracks and damage, and replaced if damaged.
- Lubricate O-rings with silicone grease.
- Do not attempt to open or disassemble any part of this light. Disassemble will void warranty.