The Mares Flexa 5-4-3 Male One-Piece Wetsuit is a front-entry 5mm wetsuit with thinner sections of neoprene where you need flexibility. Thermal plush lining inside keeps your upper body warmer than traditional linings and dries much faster too. The right thigh features a mounting point for a Smart Pocket for added storage.
It is made with a mixture of 5-4-3 mm neoprene in the places that will keep you warm and give the most flexibility and the inner is a thermo plush lining which will the thin layer of water in the suit heated by using your body heat.
Trilastic material lets the suit move and stretch so you are unrestricted in the water. While 5mm of neoprene over your core and thighs keeps you warm, thinner 4mm and 3mm sections around your knees, elbows and other areas that need flexibility allow you to move unhindered.
The Mares Flexa 5-4-3 mm wetsuit has a front zipper which is a huge plus when it comes to putting and taking it off. The zipper is angled slightly from just above the crotch, up to the left of the neck seal. This gives you a full neck seal yet you get the ease of doing up a front zipper. If you feel the cold, you can also put a vest on under this suit to give you an extra layer.
Another great feature of the Mares Flexa 5-4-3mm Wetsuit is the back protection system which is an extra layer of neoprene on your back to give extra protection and warmth.
A fantastic new feature is the new flexa smart pocket fixture that you can connect the smart pocket to your right leg using velcro and a buckle. This means that you get more room to keep accessories including torch and safety sausage. The smart pocket is an optional extra.
The custom closure to the neck has also been modified and improved by adding a reverse closure which prevents any strap movement.
Mares Flexa 5-4-3mm Mens One Piece Wetsuit Features
- The Ultimate Expression of Trilastic Material Design
- Varied Thicknesses Strategically Placed in Different Areas of the Body
- 100% Ultra-Stretch Unparalleled Comfort
- New Soft Ergonomic Custom Closure
- Back and Shoulders Comfort System: An Additional Layer of Neoprene Stitched in the Back for Added Comfort and Protection
- Easy Self-Donning and Doffing
- Front Zip With Smooth Neoprene Flap for Greater Comfort and Isolation
- Integrated Buckle on the Leg For Hood Attachment or Attachment of the Dedicated Smart Pocket (Sold Separately)
- Instrument Grips On Both Wrists
- Transcends Various Water Temperatures with Minimal Layering
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Mares Flexa 5-4-3mm Mens Wetsuit Size Chart
|S / 3
|M / 4
|L / 5
|XL / 6
|2XL / 7
|3XL / 8
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop and is, therefore, a special order item. It will be ordered for you from the distributor upon request, shipped to us, and then shipped to you, which can result in 3–5 days delay. If they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.
As a SPECIAL ORDER item, we are UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS, please take care when ordering your size on this item.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.