Whether you own an Aqualung Mikron regulator set or not, this travel-friendly octopus is the one you want to take on your next dive trip. Pneumatically-balanced octopus is ideally suited for over-balanced first stages. An inhalation effort adjustment knob allows you to desensitize the unit while it is stowed for the dive preventing unwanted free flow. High visibility 99 cm (39 in) braided, yellow hose and high visibility yellow cover makes it easy to locate in an emergency. Regulator ha a silicone mouthpiece with ergonomic bite wings and weighs 145 g (5.11 oz). Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box.
Aqualung Mikron Octopus 2nd Stage Regulator Features
- Pneumatically Balanced Design
- Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Easy Work-of-Breathing
- Breathing Effortless Independent of Depth or Tank Pressure
- Adjustment Knob:
- Optimise Opening Effort
- Mini Position, Opening Effort Increased, Ideal for Avoiding Free Flows
- Maxi Position, Inhalation Effort Lowered, Reducing Work of Breathing
- Easy to ID in Emergency: High Visibility Yellow Hose and Cover
- Hose Length: 99 cm (39 in)
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Weight: 145 g (5.11 oz)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.