The new line of Aqual Lung Legend LX Regulator Set crafts the future with innovative technology and sleek cosmetic appeal. The new Aqualung Legend LX Regulators are smaller and lighter making for a more comfortable dive. Whether you are jet setting to an exotic location or diving your local spot, the Legend will give you the confidence to dive like a pro and look like a rock star.
Be a Leader. Be an Icon. Be a Legend.
If you want the same high performance features and ease of breathing as the Aqualung Legend LUX but without the pink gold finish, you will find it with the Aqualung Legend LX. Like the Legend LUX, the Aqualung Legend LX Regulator features the Master Breathing System (MBS).
The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
Aqualung Legend Regulator Sets
The Aqualung Legend regulators are smart, innovative and feature-rich for the most discriminatory divers. These marvels of engineering have unsurpassed performance when it comes to ease of breathing, smoothness and a natural breath feeling. They look sharp and are built to last. The different models have many features in common including:
- Auto-Closure Device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automaticallyclosing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort
- Attached to a 74 cm (29”) braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece
Supreme Versions (for water colder than 50°F / 10°C)
In addition to the first stage environmental dry system and the second stage heat exchanger, which are found on all models and provide excellent freezing resistance, the Supreme Versions are:
- Specially adjusted to resist freezing
- Equipped with a lip shield on the second stage to keep lips warm
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.