This Sonar Small 37 mm (1.5 inch) Stainless Steel Quick Link has a single opening that closes with a threaded barrel screw gate and can be used for semi-permanent connections. The threaded barrel screws open to accept rings and loops and then screws closed to retain them. It can be tightened with a wrench for added security against vibration.
Allows for secure attachment or joining.
External: 37 mm long, 20 mm wide, 8 mm high
Internal: 30 mm long, 10 mm wide
3.5 mm thick wire.
We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having a few spare Quick Links in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver.
Keeping items clipped to your equipment make you more streamline in the water and prevent items such as gauges from damaging the environment. If corrosion resistant security is what you need, the Quick Link is what you want.
The Sonar Small Quick Link is a Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item. Buy several so you're never caught short handed on a dive.
This hardware item is made from premium high-quality heavy-duty (316-series) stainless steel specifically for use in marine diving applications. Each Quick Link is meticulously inspected to ensure smooth edges that won't cut fingers and gates open-and-shut reliably.
- Great for Accessory Attachment
- Gauges, Computers, Game Bags, Dive Lights, Cameras, Slates and More!
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- 316-Stainless Steel
- Threaded Clasp Closure for Positive Retention
- Used for Semi-Permanent Connections
- Helps Streamline Divers Profile/Protect Environment
- Meticulously-Inspected to Ensure Smooth Edges that Won't Cut Fingers and Gates Open-and-Shut Reliably
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item