Submit a review for a chance to
win a $25 Gift Certificate
The Scuba Doctor and your fellow divers value your feedback. Please take this opportunity to advise others on your experience with the products you purchased from The Scuba Doctor. One winner will be selected quarterly.
Writing a Product Review is easy with these simple steps:
Login to your account at www.scubadoctor.com.au/diveshop/ and then find the product you would like to review.
From the product page, click the "Write a Review" button at the end of the product listing.
Complete the review form and verify your review for a chance to win!
Or maybe you'd just like to read some of the product reviews already submitted.
The Scuba Doctor Product Review Contest
Rules and Regulations
The Scuba Doctor Product Review Contest ("Contest") is governed by these official rules. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Contest are final in all respects. Random selection of one (1) winner will take place at the end of each quarter. Winners will be notified via the email addresses associated with the winning Product Reviews by the 15th of the following month. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Contest conducted, administered and sponsored by Chaordent Pty Ltd trading as The Scuba Doctor Australia ("The Scuba Doctor"), ABN 88 116 755 170, 1/49 Peninsula Avenue, Rye, Victoria, 3941, Australia.
- Entrants/Winners must be legal residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date the Product Review was submitted.
- In order to review products, you must be a registered The Scuba Doctor online dive shop user.
- Employees, officers and directors of The Scuba Doctor, and its parent and subsidiary companies, consultants, agents and suppliers, as well as their respective immediate families and persons living in the same household as such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- The Scuba Doctor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each potential winner.
- Review submission begins on 1 May 2015 and ends at a future date to be determined by The Scuba Doctor.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Log on to The Scuba Doctor online dive shop.
- Simply find a product you have purchased or used.
- Click on the 'Write a Review' link.
- Give a rating between 1 and 5 hearts and write your review.
- Check your product review and submit to receive one (1) entry!
- One (1) Contest winner prize will be awarded to a randomly selected reviewer each calendar quarter.
- The winning entry is drawn at random without consideration to the product rating submitted.
- The potential Contest winner will be randomly selected within 15 days following the end of each quarter, from among all eligible and approved Product Reviews received on The Scuba Doctor online dive shop during the calendar quarter.
- The potential winner will be notified by e-mail according to the contact information provided by that entrant during their account setup and/or product review submission process. Entrants are solely responsible for the up-to-date accuracy of the contact information.
- If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of prize notification, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The Scuba Doctor is not responsible for incorrect email addresses submitted.
- All decisions of The Scuba Doctor are final.
- The winner of the Contest will be posted on social media and/or The Scuba Doctor web site.
- One (1) prize per quarter: $25 Gift Certificate valid only on The Scuba Doctor online dive shop at www.scubadoctor.com.au/diveshop/.
- Gift Certificate standard terms and conditions apply.
- All aspects of the prize are NON-TRANSFERABLE and no substitutions are allowed.
- No cash equivalent or exchange of prize is permitted and any and all local and state or federal taxes resulting from winning and accepting this prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Any expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner.
PRODUCT REVIEW GUIDELINES:
- All product reviews will be subject to The Scuba Doctor legal terms and must adhere to the following guidelines:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You understand and agree and hereby grant The Scuba Doctor (and its agents and designees) the right to post reviews, in whole or in part, on scuabdoctor.com.au or otherwise use them for marketing purposes. You understand that The Scuba Doctor will not submit any advertisements or other materials containing your review to you for approval or any other purpose prior to use. By submitting a review, you represent that providing such review and granting the rights granted to The Scuba Doctor herein do not conflict with any commitment you have with a third party.
- The Scuba Doctor does not guarantee the posting of any review and reserves the right to reject any entry and/or review, in its sole and absolute discretion, on the basis that a submitted entry does not meet the above criteria or is otherwise offensive or inappropriate or is not in keeping with The Scuba Doctor image. Any rejected reviews will not be entered in the Contest.
- The Contest is only open to Australian residents, 18 years of age or older as of the date the Product Review was submitted, excluding all full or part-time employees of The Scuba Doctor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, as well as their agents and representatives. This offer is void wherever prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Each written product review submission will count as a separate entry.
- Limit of five (5) entries per individual/family or household per quarter. Any product reviews submitted in excess of 5 will not be entered into the random drawing but may continue to be posted on The Scuba Doctor online dive shop according to the product review guidelines.
- Subsequent entries will be invalidated.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using the same or multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
- Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorised account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorised account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organisation responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
- All entries, including review content provided, will become the property of The Scuba Doctor.
- Any Product Reviews rejected by The Scuba Doctor as not within the posted Product Review Guidelines will not be eligible for the random drawing.
- Neither The Scuba Doctor, nor any of its agents, employees, parents, affiliates or subsidiaries are responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, postage due mail, for hardware or software or any telephone, electronic, network or computer malfunctions, failures, errors or data inaccuracies.
- In the event this Contest becomes technically corrupt in any way, electronically or otherwise, The Scuba Doctor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest. In such an event, winners will be selected for any remaining prizes by random drawing from among all valid entries received before cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Prize is non-transferable, except as permitted by The Scuba Doctor.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- No substitution or cash equivalent of any prize is permitted; however, The Scuba Doctor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equal or greater value.
- The Scuba Doctor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or official rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
- Any attempt to damage the content or operation of the Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by The Scuba Doctor or its agents.
- The Scuba Doctor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Contest or disqualify any entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, if The Scuba Doctor suspects tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Contest and selecting winners from among that portion of the Contest that has not been compromised, if any.
- The Scuba Doctor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
- The Scuba Doctor, their affiliated companies and advertising and promotional agencies, and any telephone network or service providers are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any web site or online service, the hosting or operation of any website or online services, or any other error, human or otherwise.
- Entrants by submitting reviews agree The Scuba Doctor may use the copy provided, in whole or in part, for purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of The Scuba Doctor, without further compensation or authorisation, except where prohibited by law.
- Winners also agree to the use of their names, addresses (city, state), photographs and likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of The Scuba Doctor, without further compensation or authorisation, except where prohibited by law.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- By submitting an entry, EACH entrant agrees to INDEMNIFY, release and hold harmless The Scuba Doctor and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from THAT entrant's participation in the Contest and the acceptance OR USE of any Prize that may be won.
- The Scuba Doctor does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of any of the prizes.
- EACH entrant agrees to execute any document containing the terms and conditions of these official rules.
- THE SCUBA DOCTOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, VENDORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION.
- Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Contest or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs, but in no event including attorneys' fees, disbursements or court costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs.
- All decisions of The Scuba Doctor regarding the rules are final.
- The Contest and all related web pages, content and code are copyrighted by The Scuba Doctor.
- Copying or unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.