Open Water Course - 14/15 & 21/22 April

Have a question about training? Post your questions here for other divers and instructors to help you on your path!
DAE avatar
Sealinator

Open Water Course - 14/15 & 21/22 April

Postby Sealinator » Mon, 26 Mar 2007 2:37 pm

hi all, running an OW course mid april, so if you know anyone else who wants their OW ticket let me know.

cheers, Andy

DAE avatar
neilegend

Postby neilegend » Thu, 29 Mar 2007 9:21 am

i was hoping to get my AOW done through SDI in these cpl of weeks while i am on holiday. dont think i need to do the OW again lol :lol:

i want to be under the sea, i breath my air by the tank !.
so far 80+ dives and trying to get more every week or two.
lets face it the bay is the best dive site until, now, brumby buggers it up! NO to dredging! no matter which person leads the State.

DAE avatar
Sealinator

Postby Sealinator » Thu, 29 Mar 2007 3:25 pm

oops - sorry about that ! But nobody had expressed any interest, then a whole bunch of people wanted an OW course done..... :oops:

the SDI Advancd Diver Development program isnt like PADI that gets knocked over in a weekend -you need to complete x4 specialities (such as Nitrox, Deep, Wreck etc etc ) then you qualify as an advanced diver.

I guess it depends on what you want your next level to be. If its just to dive deeper, then you can do the SDI Deep Diver course straight from Open Water - x4 dives increasing your depth from 18 to 40 metres.

If its to increase your skills across the board, then you can choose the 4 specialities you wish to do, we can go through them with some degree of flexibility.

My advice - let me know what you want to get out of your next course, and we can organise something to suit.

cheers
andy

cheers, Andy

DAE avatar
neilegend

Postby neilegend » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 5:47 pm

i want to do the deep course, and then go through a few more courses one at a time to attain the advanced diver level

i want to be under the sea, i breath my air by the tank !.

so far 80+ dives and trying to get more every week or two.

lets face it the bay is the best dive site until, now, brumby buggers it up! NO to dredging! no matter which person leads the State.