Sat 21-Apr-07 Boat Dive, The Plateau, Dive Victoria

If you're planing a dive and would like some additional dive buddies, then let everyone know here. Likewise, if you're looking for someone to go diving with, check these topics, or ask away.
lloyd_borrett
Site Admin

Sat 21-Apr-07 Boat Dive, The Plateau, Dive Victoria

Postby lloyd_borrett » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 8:17 pm

G'day,

A few of us (Heather, Matt) said we're interested in diving The Plateau at 10:15 am on Saturday 21st April 2007 with Dive Victoria.

If you're interested in joining us, then you're most welcome.

I'm also hoping to fit in at least one more dive on Saturday. Either a second boat dive, or find someone to buddy up with and do a shore dive somewhere conditions permitting.

Anyone interested in joining up with me, please reply here or send an email before 7 am to lloyd@borrett.id.au. Or call 0418 170 044 (please leave a message if I don't answer).

Best Regards, Lloyd Borrett.

lloyd_borrett
Site Admin

Postby lloyd_borrett » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:36 pm

G'day,

The Plateau was cancelled because of shipping, but instead I had a great dive at "The G Spot" on Lonsdale Wall with Heather and Matt. (Obviously a dive site found and named by a man who cares.)

This was a sensational dive site with so much to see in the overhangs and swim throughs. Visibility wasn't great, and the overcast conditions made it surprisingly dark.

The weather conditions were obviously getting worse, so no afternoon shore dive was done.

Best Regards, Lloyd Borrett.