THE DOC'S PLACE

If you have suggestions for The Scuba Doctor about services, products, this web site, or whatever, please post them here.
DAE avatar
bubble-diver

THE DOC'S PLACE

Postby bubble-diver » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 6:01 pm

Having been to quite a few dive locations after the days diving I took to stopping off at the Doc's dive shop for fills....both types..the tank fills and the replenishment of lost bodily fluids with some nice cold refershing drinks....even get some cheese and bickkies!!!....good stuff huh!!!

Top this off with a flow of diver bods coming and going and while Mat does the tank fills a good catch up on the day's diving events...even watch a bit of TV if you want...

So the year is nearly over and soon the bearded man and his jolly reindeers will be delivering our pressies.....

I have enjoyed the fine hospitality of the Doc and Val (Mrs Doc )and all the freindly diver bods over many months this year....so

Thanks Pete,Mat, Val et al for the best way to end the dive day..at the "Docs"

Happy and safe Christmas to all.....

Cheers
BUBBLEDIVER.
:D :D :D :D :D

DAE avatar
BruceTerrill

Postby BruceTerrill » Fri, 07 Dec 2007 4:50 am

Hi Guys,
I travel from Ballarat to dive the Rye area exclusively with my little DB, Nudidiver. I have never met a better operator than Pete and his crew is great. Some of the 'scurvy' bunch that hang out there need police checks, but apart from that, I couldn't ask for a better 'local' shop...
Merry Christmas to all,
Bruce... :D

chewy

Postby chewy » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:02 am

scurvy bunch? Hope you're not referring to me..... I am the diver most likely to be sleeping on the couch :shock:

One of the nicest thing at Scuba Doc is the welcome to all divers: tech, newbie, greenie, ab/cray diver, rusty (wreck), etc.

Age is definitely not an issue, and neither whether you're female/male though it definitely helps to have humour b/c few things are sacred.

Pete and Val run a really great dive shop: great advice & hospitality, and the shop is well maintained & stocked

Frankly it's one reason why I continue to love diving.

lloyd_borrett
Site Admin

Re: THE DOC'S PLACE

Postby lloyd_borrett » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 6:26 pm

A lot has changed at The Scuba Doctor dive shop since the days of these posts, but a lot hasn't.

It's still the same warm and friendly place, great for a catch up with others after a dive. The kitchen facilities and refreshments available have been expanded.

There's also free Wi-Fi, plus a big screen FullHD TV to either watch TV, or more importantly replay photos and videos taken on your dives.

The air fills are as good as ever with the fill capacity having been increased by 50%, the storage banks have been more than doubled, and there are now two compressors keeping the storage banks topped up.

Of course we still have some of the same old rouges, plus plenty of new ones!