A couple of suggestions...

If you have suggestions for The Scuba Doctor about services, products, this web site, or whatever, please post them here.
Relic

Postby Relic » Thu, 12 Jun 2008 3:11 pm

Gidday all, new member here! I actually do have a couple of suggestions for this forum: Intro & New Diver Forum
Accidents & Incidents Forum
Favorite Dive Spots Forum
Off Topic Forum

Any of these new forums may help to generate interest and give more of an outlet for a range of discussions.
Cheers Relic :D

DAE avatar
neilegend

Postby neilegend » Sun, 15 Jun 2008 6:28 pm

hi relic welcome aboard. i would suggest for the 'fave dive spots' you would post under 'Dive Destinations' or if you want to go to a dive spot the 'gunna go diving' thread, i also think off topic (to an extent) would be allowed in the 'hanging on the deco line' . i do like the idea of an accident and incident page though i dont think it would be used too often, good idea for if you have troubles or know of an incident worth reporting.

i want to be under the sea, i breath my air by the tank !.
so far 80+ dives and trying to get more every week or two.
lets face it the bay is the best dive site until, now, brumby buggers it up! NO to dredging! no matter which person leads the State.

lloyd_borrett
Site Admin

Re: A couple of suggestions...

Postby lloyd_borrett » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 6:16 pm

G'day,

We have equivalents for those suggested forums, apart from the Accidents & Incidents Forum.

We think such a forum could cause more harm than good. In the past similar forums have become very problematic. People tend to start discussing incidents, some of which could be major, based on speculation and innuendo rather than specific details and facts.

We'd rather avoid that on these forums.

Best regards, Lloyd Borrett.