The Packo Slack Water Tables -2022

Packo's prediction for the slack water times at Port Phillip Heads.

Moderator: packo

DAE avatar
packo
Forum Moderator

Re: The Packo Slack Water Tables -2021

Postby packo » Tue, 21 Sep 2021 9:53 am

Hi,

The October to December 2021 "packo predictions" for Port Phillip Heads are now available from the updated links at the top of the original post. Next expected 3 monthly update (Jan --> March 2022) will be around the 22nd of December 2021.

Gee the Covid-19 virus is still smashing the world, with Melbourne & Sydney firmly in its sights! Everyone needs to keep on their guard, behave, and get vaxed where possible, or it could be a bloodbath for many unlucky folk.

There has been a very large increase in views of this thread lately, probably more by non-diving folk bored during lock-down. So to save a bit on everybody's data allowance I am dropping the display of the tables that usually appear at the bottom of this post. If you are interested in the tables, please download them via the updated links at the top of the original post

cheers & stay safe both above and below the water
packo

DAE avatar
packo
Forum Moderator

Re: The Packo Slack Water Tables -2022

Postby packo » Wed, 22 Dec 2021 12:57 am

Hi,

The January to March 2022 "packo predictions" for Port Phillip Heads are now available from the updated links at the top of the original post. Next expected 3 monthly update (April --> June 2022) will be posted around the 22nd of March 2022.

I have noted that sometimes that the image hosting site I used can be a little slow to download and sometimes the pictures in my post appear late and sometimes it "times out" with no image load occurring. It is possibly above my pay grade to fix, other than moving to another provider. This would involve a whole lot of work I'm not keen to do. I'll just keep my fingers crossed to hope it improves.

Gee the Covid-19 virus is still smashing the world! The Omicron variant looks set to take the shine off this summers diving. I'm now boosted, but still very cautious. Maybe it will get to wearing scuba gear in the supermarket of the holiday town where I live.

packo

DAE avatar
packo
Forum Moderator

Re: The Packo Slack Water Tables -2022

Postby packo » Tue, 22 Mar 2022 12:53 pm

Hi,

The April to June 2022 "packo predictions" for Port Phillip Heads are now available from the updated links at the top of the original post. Next expected 3 monthly update (July --> September 2022) will be posted around the 22nd of June 2022.

packo