Bass Strait Aquatic Club (BSAC)

A friendly place for promoting and discussing the activities of all independent dive clubs.

Moderator: Clubdiver

lloyd_borrett
Site Admin

Bass Strait Aquatic Club (BSAC)

Postby lloyd_borrett » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:57 am

G'day,

Victoria has a new diving club! The Bass Strait Aquatic Club is branch number 2396 of the prestigious British Sub-Aqua Club, the biggest dive club in the world. Based in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula, we dive the wrecks, reefs, walls and piers of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, all year round.

As a branch of BSAC UK, the Bass Strait Aquatic Club has an active training programme with its volunteer instructors able to take people at their own pace from a Try-Dive experience on to the internationally recognised, entry level Ocean Diver course, and through another four diver grades.

Divers already certified with BSAC, PADI, SDI/TDI, NAUI, SSI, CMAS or any other training agency, are welcome to join the Bass Strait Aquatic Club. You can enhance your diving through the BSAC skill development courses, or even progress through the range of instructor levels. Or you can just come diving with a group of people who share a real passion for diving, as well as join in on our social activities, diving trips and diving holidays.

Whatever your experience, if you want the highest standards of training, while enjoying great diving in good company, then the Bass Strait Aquatic Club is for you.

For more information, and to stay up-to-date on club news, please visit our web site at www.bsac.org.au.

Best Regards,

Lloyd Borrett
Secretary / Web master
Bass Strait Aquatic Club

email: info@bsac.org.au
web: www.bsac.org.au

Come Diving with the BSAC

DAE avatar
neilegend

Postby neilegend » Sat, 30 Jun 2007 7:05 pm

hi Lloyd, have just been trawling through the new BSACoz site you have made, looks good, and i think i just might sign up in there.

i want to be under the sea, i breath my air by the tank !.
so far 80+ dives and trying to get more every week or two.
lets face it the bay is the best dive site until, now, brumby buggers it up! NO to dredging! no matter which person leads the State.