Snapper Point / Mornington pier

This forum is for the discussion of dive sites around Australia and overseas, including normal, wreck and cave.
DAE avatar
neilegend

Snapper Point / Mornington pier

Postby neilegend » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 9:40 am

had a nice dive yesterday afternoon, i joined Lloyd and a dive buddy of his Michael, around from snapper point to the pier, on our journey we saw a very large bull ray and when we got around to the pier we saw another very large one (i think it was eating as it was floating around at the base of the pylons going nuts waving its fins and then after a bit took off - awesome to watch, but jeez they cloud it up dont they?

i want to be under the sea, i breath my air by the tank !.
so far 80+ dives and trying to get more every week or two.
lets face it the bay is the best dive site until, now, brumby buggers it up! NO to dredging! no matter which person leads the State.

lloyd_borrett
Site Admin

Postby lloyd_borrett » Tue, 07 Nov 2006 7:44 pm

G'day,

You can see my Logbook entry for this dive, complete with comments, dive profile and pictures in my online divelog.

Best Regards, Lloyd Borrett.

DAE avatar
neilegend

Postby neilegend » Wed, 08 Nov 2006 5:22 pm

very good log entries Lloyd, pretty much how i remember it too, also congrats on bringing up 50 dives :D

i want to be under the sea, i breath my air by the tank !.

so far 80+ dives and trying to get more every week or two.

lets face it the bay is the best dive site until, now, brumby buggers it up! NO to dredging! no matter which person leads the State.