When posting a "Name that Critter" query, if you will include the following information (or as much of it as you can) it will help a great deal in figuring out what we have...
(1) How big is the critter?
(2) Where in the world is the critter?
(3) What sort of habitat (reef, wreck, sand, rubble etc) is the critter in?
(4) How deep is the critter?
(5) What time of day (or night) did you see the critter?
(6) Any observed behavior of the critter...
(7) Did the locals have a common name for the critter (what is it)?
This forum is for the discussion of anything that lives in the sea. Can't identify a critter? Then post an image here and see if someone can identify it for you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests