portsea pier and pt franklin sat. 13th sept

If you're planing a dive and would like some additional dive buddies, then let everyone know here. Likewise, if you're looking for someone to go diving with, check these topics, or ask away.
DAE avatar
neilegend

Postby neilegend » Wed, 10 Sep 2008 7:59 pm

im taking my pommie cousin and his equally pommie mate diving down here on saturday,
any one else interested in coming for a dip as the forecast is for 23 degs weather!
looking at the tide times im guessing at high being just before 1pm that it might be arvo dives so as to have the slack for pt franklin.
any suggestions on best times or any other input please feel free to add them here!!

i want to be under the sea, i breath my air by the tank !.
so far 80+ dives and trying to get more every week or two.
lets face it the bay is the best dive site until, now, brumby buggers it up! NO to dredging! no matter which person leads the State.

DAE avatar
neilegend

Postby neilegend » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 7:37 pm

not going now :( tony is doing some O/T and my cousin and his mates (turns out there were 4 of them all up!!) cant afford to go diving as they are low on funds while backpacking :roll:
and also tony says with the winds we have had the site will be $h!te :(

i want to be under the sea, i breath my air by the tank !.

so far 80+ dives and trying to get more every week or two.

lets face it the bay is the best dive site until, now, brumby buggers it up! NO to dredging! no matter which person leads the State.