Regulator Hose | Carbon Black
The Miflex Xtreme Carbon Black coloured hoses listed here are Low Pressure (LP) Regulator hoses. We offer premium quality, Italian made, double-braided Miflex Xtreme hoses at world competitive, value for money prices.
In addition to popular sport/recreational diving hoses in a variety of lengths and fittings, we stock hard-to-find technical diving hoses such as 210 cm (84 inch) regulator second-stage hoses.
3/8" UNF male thread is the standard size used for the majority of 1st stage regulators, but certain makes of regulators require the larger 1/2" UNF size. If you are unaware of this, please check! If you can't figure it out, then please provide us with the details of your regs via email, or give us a call.
PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY, as we offer so many different hoses that it is easy to make a mistake when ordering.
Melbourne Web Cams
These web cams give a current images of weather conditions and surrounding views. Some show updates during daylight hours only, and some may only show replays at various intervals during the day.
- Reef Cam - Popes Eye Underwater Live Feed
- The Nature Conservancy Australia Reef Cam Underwater Live Feed. An underwater view of what's happening at Popes Eye in the Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park.
- Reef Cam - Popes Eye Above Water Live Feed
- The Nature Conservancy Australia Reef Cam Above Water Live Feed. An above the water view of what's happening at Popes Eye in the Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park.
- BYS Weather Webcam
- Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Weather Web Camera. Shows the wind and water conditions at Blairgorie Pier.
- AYC Webcam
- Altona Yacht Club Web Camera. Webcam looking out from the Altona Yacht Club tower updates every 60 seconds.
- VRCA Web Cams
- Victorian Regional Channels Authority web cameras of Corio Bay. Four cameras to choose from.
- RYCV Cam
- Royal Yacht Club of Victoria WeatherCam System. Shows conditions at Williamstown, Victoria.
- Rye Weather Station
- Rye Yacht Club Webcams. Three webcams and weather information from the Rye Yacht Club in Port Phillip.
- CSMBC Control Cam
- Carrum Sailing and Motor Boat Club (CSMBC) Control Cam. WebCam images are updated every minute, 24 hours per day. Weather data is updated every 5 minutes, 24 hours per day.
- MMYC Web Cam
- Mordialloc Motor Yacht Club Web Cameras. Webcam image updates every 3 minutes.
- McCrae Web Cam
- McCrae Yacht Club Web Camera. Feed taken from a camera in the control tower. The image renews every 60 seconds.
- FYC Weather Cam
- Frankston Yacht Club Weather Cam. A 3 camera array overlooking the carpark and two beach aspects is supplimented with wind direction and speed, temp, rainfall, barometer, todays and yesterdays highs and lows - cams updated every minute, weather every 5.
- SYC Webcam
- Sandringham Yacht Club Webcam. View of conditions at Sandringham Yacht Club.
- MYC Web Cams
- Morningtom Yacht Club (MYC) Pier Web Cams. Shows the conditions at Mornington Pier.
- Brighton Beach Live Camera
- Brighton Savoy Webcam of Brighton Beach See the conditions at Brighton Beach.
- BYC Tower Cameras
- Beaumaris Yacht Club Tower Cameras. Shows conditions in Beaumaris Bay.
- BRYC Weather Station
- Black Rock Yacht Club Web Cam and Weather Station. View the weather and water conditions at Black Rock.
- Elwood Webcam
- Elwood Sailing Club Webcam. See the water conditions at Elwood Sailing Club.
- RBYC Webcam
- Royal Brighton Yacht Club Webcam. See the water conditions at Brighton Pier.
- Point Leo SLSC Surfcam
- Point Leo Surf Lifesaving Club Surf Webcam.
- Rye Surfcam
- Rye Back Beach Surf Webcam.
- Flinders Surfcam
- View of surf near Flinders.
- Gunnamatta Surfcam 1
- View of surf at Gunnamatta. Sponsored by Gunnamatta SLSC.
- Gunnamatta Surfcam 2
- View of Gunnamatta surf. Sponsored by Gunnamatta SLSC.
- Point Leo Surfcam
- Surf conditions at Point Leo. Sponsored by Point Leo SLSC.
- Sorrento Surfcam
- View of surf at Sorrento Back Beach.
- Surf cams around Australia. Cameras, surf reports, surf forecasts, news and events.
The Scuba Doctor Australia provides the above information and links to other web sites for informational purposes only. The responsiblity for the accuracy and validity of the content on the pages linked to from this web site rests only with the concerned person/organisation which own the respective web sites. All queries or complaints in this regard must be directed only to the concerned person/organisation and not to The Scuba Doctor Australia or any of its constituents. The Scuba Doctor Australia does not assume any legal liablity for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information linked to from the The Scuba Doctor Australia web site. The Scuba Doctor Australia does not vouch for genuiness and safety of products that may be available on the linked to web sites.
If you know of other web cameras that should be listed here, please Contact Us.