Melbourne Web Cams
These web cams give a current images of weather conditions and surrounding views.
Some show updates during daylight hours only, and some may only show replays at various intervals during the day.
- BYS Weather Webcam
- Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Weather Web Camera.
Shows the wind and water conditions at Blairgorie Pier.
- VRCA Web Cams
- Victorian Regional Channels Authority web cameras of Corio Bay.
Four cameras to choose from.
- AYC Webcam
- Altona Yacht Club Web Camera.
Webcam looking out from the Altona Yacht Club tower updates every 60 seconds.
- RYCV Cam
- Royal Yacht Club of Victoria WeatherCam System.
Shows conditions at Williamstown, Victoria.
- CSMBC Control Cam
- Carrum Sailing and Motor Boat Club (CSMBC) Control Cam.
WebCam images are updated every minute, 24 hours per day. Weather data is updated every 5 minutes, 24 hours per day.
- Rye Weather Station
- Rye Yacht Club Webcams.
Three webcams and weather information from the Rye Yacht Club in Port Phillip Bay/
- MMYC Web Cam
- Mordialloc Motor Yacht Club Web Cameras.
Webcam image updates every 3 minutes.
- McCrae Web Cam
- McCrae Yacht Club Web Camera.
Feed taken from a camera in the control tower. The image renews every 60 seconds.
- FYC Weather Cam
- Frankston Yacht Club Weather Cam.
A 3 camera array overlooking the carpark and two beach aspects is supplimented with wind direction and speed, temp, rainfall, barometer, todays and yesterdays highs and lows - cams updated every minute, weather every 5.
- SYC Webcam
- Sandringham Yacht Club Webcam.
View of conditions at Sandringham Yacht Club.
- RBYC Webcam
- Royal Brighton Yacht Club Webcam.
See the water conditions at Brighton Pier.
- Elwood Webcam
- Elwood Sailing Club Webcam.
See the water conditions at Elwood Sailing Club.
- BRYC Weather Station
- Black Rock Yacht Club Web Cam and Weather Station.
View the weather and water conditions at Black Rock.
- BYC Tower Cameras
- Beaumaris Yacht Club Tower Cameras.
Shows conditions in Beaumaris Bay.
- MYC Web Cams
- Morningtom Yacht Club (MYC) Pier Web Cams.
Shows the conditions at Mornington Pier.
- Rye Surfcam
- Rye Back Beach Surf Webcam.
- Point Leo SLSC Surfcam
- Point Leo Surf Lifesaving Club Surf Webcam.
- Flinders Surfcam
- View of surf near Flinders.
- Gunnamatta Surfcam 1
- View of surf at Gunnamatta.
Sponsored by Gunnamatta SLSC.
- Gunnamatta Surfcam 2
- View of Gunnamatta surf.
Sponsored by Gunnamatta SLSC.
- Point Leo Surfcam
- Surf conditions at Point Leo.
Sponsored by Point Leo SLSC.
- Sorrento Surfcam
- View of surf at Sorrento Back Beach.
- Surf cams around Australia.
Cameras, surf reports, surf forecasts, news and events.
The Scuba Doctor Australia provides the above information and links to
other web sites for informational purposes only.
The responsiblity for the accuracy and validity
of the content on the pages linked to from
this web site rests only with the concerned
person/organisation which own the respective
web sites. All queries or complaints in this
regard must be directed only to the concerned
person/organisation and not to The Scuba Doctor Australia
or any of its constituents. The Scuba Doctor Australia does not
assume any legal liablity for the accuracy,
completeness or usefulness of any information
linked to from the The Scuba Doctor Australia web site.
The Scuba Doctor Australia does not vouch for genuiness and
safety of products that may be available on
the linked to web sites.
If you know of other web cameras that should be listed here, please Contact Us.