SDI - Divemaster Course
The SDI Divemaster course is designed to develop the skills & knowledge necessary for an individual to lead certified divers in the open water environment. Upon completion, graduates may assist instructors during diving courses and supervise and conduct dives for certified divers. This course trains candidates to have leadership level knowledge and skill.
What do I need to start?
- Be certified with SDI Night, Deep & Navigation Specialities or equivalent.
- Be certified as an SDI Rescue Diver or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 40 logged dives.
- Hold a current CPR & First Aid certification. (Can be included within programme.)
- Hold a current diving medical.
Graduates would be qualified to enroll in the SDI - Assistant Instructor Course.
If you wish to undertake the SDI Divemaster course, please Contact Us for more information.