TDI - Extended Range Diver Course
Considered by many to be the one of the most challenging experiences for the recreational technical diver, the TDI Extended Range course provides the training and experience required to competently utilise air and Nitrox for dives up to 55msw that require staged decompression.
Extending your range doesn't necessarily mean diving "deep", it can simply mean diving for a longer duration. Example: Performing a dive on a wreck in 30msw with a 60 minute bottom time.
This course builds on the fundamental knowledge base developed throughout the Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures courses. You will perform decompression dives that require accelerated staged decompression utilising air, Nitrox and Oxygen mixtures.
This course is well suited to be undertaken in conjunction with the TDI Trimix Diver course.
What do I need to start?
- Be a TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver and TDI Decompression Procedures diver (or equivalent).
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives of which twenty must be deeper than 30msw.
- Be minimum age of 18 years.
Graduates would be qualified to enroll in:
- TDI Advanced Wreck Course
- TDI Entry Trimix Course
- TDI Advanced Trimix Course