TDI - Instructor Trainer
This is the highest level of training reached within TDI. This course is designed to give active instructors the ability to run TDI Instructor courses and promote TDI.
The Instructor Trainer rating may only be obtained by completing a TDI Instructor Training Workshop (ITW) run by TDI World Headquarters. The Scuba Doctor has accredited Instructor Trainers for SDI/TDI on staff.
What do I need to start?
- Certification of 150 divers.
- Meet minimum certified students and & dives at each level applied for.
- Minimum of 200 dives.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Current instructor for 2 years with no QA issues within the last 12 months.
- Current CPR & First Aid qualifications.
- Hold a current diving medical.
Graduates would be qualified to run TDI Instructor Courses for each level where they meet the minimum number of students and/or dives.