TDI - Mixed Gas Closed Circuit Rebreather Diver Course
- Inspiration & Evolution
- KISS Classic & Sport
This is the highest level certification for divers wishing to utilise Closed Circuit Rebreathers (CCR's) for mixed gas diving. The objective of the course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for mixed gas rebreather diving on the specific CCR unit.
During the course you will develop advanced rebreather skills appropriate to diving beyond the normal recreational depth limits of 40msw using mixed gas.
What do I need to start?
- Have a minimum certification of TDI Trimix Diver or equivalent (The course may be included at the instructors discretion).
- Have verified a minimum of 100 logged rebreather hours.
- Have a verified number of logged dives at specific depths on the specific unit in question.
- Have completed and qualified the TDI Air Diluent Rebreather Course or equivalent from agencies recognised by TDI.
- Be minimum age of 18 years.