TDI - Oxygen Service Technician
This program enables you to engage in the preparation of scuba equipment for Technical Diving Gases. The objective of this course is to train you in the proper procedures required for Oxygen equipment cleaning. The course covers the following subjects:
- Oxygen handling and system design.
- Blending systems
- Oxygen cleaning of cylinders, valves & regulators
- Setting up and maintaining an enriched air filling station
What do I need to start?
- Show proof of certification of TDI Nitrox Gas Blender or equivalent.
- Provide proof of certification through a recognised scuba related facility, manufacturer or distributor.
- Provide proof of employment or intent to be employed within the diving or related industries.
- Be minimum age of 18 years.