The Cressi Scorpion jacket BCD is an impressively light high-buoyancy rear-mounted BC, anatomically designed for maximum comfort and wear-ability. Its main features are its detachable harness and air cell. The rear / back / dorsal mounted air cell interferes neither with the main underwater component nor with the adjustment straps, not even when it is infated to the maximum: this means extra freedom of movement and buoyancy for the diver. The special air cell compression strap guarantees extra quick defation and volume control.
The ultralight semi-rigid harness ensures optimal stability and high comfort with its air-net fabric. Its integrated Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid Weight System makes extra easy to release the pockets.
The air cell exterior is made from durable 420D nylon with an internal urethane laminated radio frequency (RF) welded seam design. The vertical (gravity) mount weight pockets with zipper closures will instantly release weight in an emergency. The weight pockets have a 4.5 kg (10 lb) capacity each.
Buoyancy control is provided with Cressi's streamline Next Generation Anatomical Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8-inch threaded quick disconnect hose. The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism.
Attachment and storage of accessory items is made easy with the two 50 mm (2 in) aluminum D-rings on the shoulder straps and two 25 mm (1 in) on the pockets. Pockets have zippered closures with branded pull tabs for easy access. The Cressi Scorpion BCD has an ultralight semi-ridged harness with adjustable shoulder, sternum and waist straps. All straps are equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. BCD provides 13.24 kg to 15.3 kg (29.2 lb to 33.7 lb) of lift and weighs from 2.4 to 2.65 kg (5.3 to 5.8 lb) depending on size. Scorpion comes with an owner's manual.
Cressi Scorpion BCD Features
- Impressively Light High-Buoyancy Rear-Mounted BC
- Anatomically Designed for Maximum Comfort and Wear-Ability
- Detachable Harness and Air Cell
- Independent Suspension Harness System No Squeeze Effect with Fully Inflated
- Extra Freedom of Movement and Buoyancy for Diver
- Air Cell Compression Strap Guarantees Extra Quick Deflation and Volume Control
- Ultralight Semi-Rigid Harness Ensures Optimal Stability
- High Comfort with Air-Net Fabric
- Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid Weight System:
- Extra Easy to Release Pockets
- Vertical (gravity) Mount Weight Pockets
- Zipper Closures
- Instantly Release Weight in Emergency
- 4.5 kg (10 lb) Capacity Each Pocket
- Durable 420D Nylon Air Cell
- Internal Urethane Laminated Design
- Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Cressi Streamline Next Generation Anatomical Power Inflator:
- Cable Activated Pull Dump Valve
- 3/8-inch Threaded Low-Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- 3-Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valves:
- 2-Located On-Left and Right Shoulders
- Third Lower Valve On-Rear-Right of Air Cell
- All 3 Can Be Manually Dumped
- 2 with Pull Cords
- One with Power Inflator Cable Activated Mechanism
- Accessory Attachment:
- Two 50 mm (2 in) Aluminum D-Rings On Shoulder Straps
- Two 25 mm (1 in) On Pockets
- Pockets: Zippered Closures with Branded Pull Tabs for Easy Access
- Ultralight Semi-Ridged Harness with Adjustable Shoulder, Sternum and Waist Straps
- Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Easy Donning /Doffing
- Lift: 13.24 kg to 15.3 kg (29.2 lb to 33.7 lb), Size Dependent
- Weight: 2.4 to 2.65 kg (5.3 to 5.8 lb) Size Dependent
- Owner's Manual
Cressi Scorpion BCD Size Chart
|XS / 1
|S / 2
|M / 3
|L / 4
|XL / 5
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.