The Northern Diver Origin Commercial Neoprene Drysuit is the developed version of Northern Diver's original drysuit. This is still incredibly popular with experienced divers around the world and remains the preferred choice for commercial divers.
This drysuit is also ideal for the more advanced 'non-commercial' divers who regularly plan dives with little physical movement, long duration or deco-stop diving.
This suit is available in a range of commercial sizes. These are a wider fit than our standard drysuit sizes, allowing any combination of our undersuits to be used covering all diving conditions.
Manufactured from 6.5 mm XO grade neoprene. Featuring an extremely tough Armourtex® outer shell, for added durability and our Ti-Ax® Thermacote® heat-reflective system to increase thermal insulation.
Available off-the-shelf with wide-fitting boots or the optional steel toe cap, mid-sole foil safety boots. These steel toecap, mid-sole foil safety boots conform to Safety Boot Standard EN12568/98.
The Origin Commercial features RockFabric® elbow, shoulder and knee protection with heavy-duty rubber kneepads, making sure Origin is durable enough to withstand years of action. RockFabric® is a mineral compound bonded to a Cordura substrate, surfaced with a silicone matrix, which combines a very hard-wearing finish with a super slick surface.
We also offer a 'Double Mushroom' air exhaust valve to give a second layer of protection for contaminated water use.
Commercial Divers who have their own business and have an ABN (Australian Business No) can purchase this suit for wholesale. Please call the dive shop.
- All Northern Diver Drysuits are tested to a Military Standard and conform to BSEN ISO 14225-2:2005
- Origin comes as standard with rubbatex neck and wrist seals. Alternatively, it can be modified with an attached hood, latex seals or many other personal preferences
- Cutting rod pocket on right thigh with knife attachment loops and a transporter pocket with 2” external D-ring on left thigh as standard. Your own choice of pockets can be fitted if required
- Supplied with rubber reinforcing valve patches fitted in the centre of the chest and on the left bicep
- Supplied with our high performance inflation and variable exhaust valves or an additional auto cuff dump, fitted wherever required
- Optional fly relief zip
- Optional reinforced toe and mid-sole foil safety boot
- Other options include an attached dry hood combined with latex neck seal, internal braces, latex cuff ring system and dry gloves
- Heavy duty metal dry zipper
- Elbows reinforced with Rockfabric®
- Shoulders also reinforced with Rockfabric® for added durability
- Heavy duty Rockfabric® with additional rubber knee patches
- 11 standards suit sizes
- Dacor boot sizes 4 to 13
For excellent thermal insulation, we recommend the use of our exclusive Northern Diver Undersuits.
Please feel free to use the Norther Diver Mens Suits Size Chart, and the Northern Diver Measuring Guide to help you pick the right size.
For Made to Measure Suits please contact The Scuba Doctor at email@example.com
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Please read Size Chart and take care with size and gender selections as suit sizes and genders are only available with certain shoe sizes.
We accept no responsibility for incorrect suit orders.
Please note: This is a Special Order item. They are not kept in stock and are supplied from the UK. There will be an approximate 2 to 4 week turn around. No returns or size changes are permitted on this stock item.