The Apollo Edge Pro Dive Boots are an innovative 5 mm neoprene boot deigned to be used with open heel fins. The angled foot bed design matches the contour of your leg for less stress while fining, plus provides superior fit and comfort. This makes these boots ideal for diving.
This is our top selling dive boot. Why? Because the hard sole provides plenty of extra protection for your feet when your dive entry is more demanding than a sandy beach or dive boat deck. Plus they are great value for money.
The Apollo Edge Pro Dive Boots are made from soft, nylon neoprene and have a long, practical zipper to the ankle, making them easy to slip on and off. The zipper enables these dive boots to better fit those with large ankles and calves. Water seepage is reduced to the minimum with a thin flap seal under the zipper, which acts as an effective barrier against any water that may seep through the zipper.
The non-slip, white coloured, hard sole moulding is brilliant on a wide range of surfaces. Reinforcements on the top of the foot and the heel provide protection against wear and tear.
All seams are glued and sewn for a water tight seal and added strength. These great dive boots are available in twelve AUS/NZ/UK sizes from XXXX-Small (AUS 3) to XXXXX-Large (AUS 14).
These are a great, value for money, quality dive boot. That's probably why they're our best selling dive boot. Of course, The Scuba Doctor's low price helps with the decision making process.
Apollo Edge Pro Dive Boot Features
- Durable hard-sole zippered dive boot
- 5 mm neoprene contours to all shapes and sizes
- Designed for open heel fins
- Easy to slip on and off
- Thin flap seal under zipper increases warmth
- Toe and heel caps for protection
- Non-slip, white, hard sole means no marking boat decks
- Huge range of twelve sizes available (XXXX-Small to XXXXX-Large) ensures you get great fit and comfort
- Standard to wide fit
Boot sizes: The sizing chart from Apollo below indicates they have sizes 2 to 14 in these boots, but only AUS/NZ/UK sizes 3 to 14 are actually available in Australia.
What We Think...
- A very comfortable dive boot from Apollo
- Suitable for warm and cooler waters
- A comfy medium hard sole means that they are great for shore dives too