The Waterproof Warmtec 200g Drysuit Undergarments are made from 200 g (7 oz) 320D Nylon Taslon with thermo ling. The outer shell is a 100% Nylon Taffeta 210T Polyurethane silver coated with a weight of 70 g (2.5 oz). The form-fitting legs, waist and vented shoulders provide rapid response air exchange to accommodate the most demanding dry suit dives. Waterproof's compressible fiberfill material also minimises the space required for transport making this undergarment/surface wear an all-around top performer for discriminating divers.
This drysuit undergarment is designed for water temperatures ranging from 7 to 18 °C (45 to 65 °F). Garments outer shell is durable water and wind-resistant. Zippered snug fit legs prevent air shifts and the elastic waist creates a tight form fit. When you're too warm there are ventilation zippers in the armpits.
All 4 pocket zippers are Teflon coated for smooth operation along with the front entry zipper. Undergarments come with a Compression Storage Bag.
Waterproof Warmtec 200 g (7 oz) Fiberfill Undergarment Features
- New Warm Tec Fiberfill Undergarments
- Undergarment/Surface Wear
- Lining: Polyester Fiber with Scald Surface
- Outer Shell: 100% Nylon Taffeta 210T Polyurethane Silver Coated
- Material Weight: Lining 200 g (7 oz), Shell: 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Water Temperatures Range from 7 to 18 °C (45 to 65 °F)
- 4 Pockets with Teflon Coated Zipper Closures
- Front Entry Zipper
- Mesh Shoulders for No Air Trapping
- Ventilation Zipper in Arm Pits
- Elastic Waist for Tight Form Fit
- Zippered "Snug Fit" Legs Prevent Air Shift
- Compression Fiber Technology
- Durable Water and Wind Resistant Outer Shell
- Compression Storage Bag Included
Waterproof Warmtec 200g Drysuit Undergarment Size Chart
Sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Warmtec size chart - metric and imperial
How to choose a size.
Special Order This is a Special Order item from Waterproof in Europe. There will be an approximate 4 to 5 week turn around.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.