STOCK STATUS: We would love to ship this to you, unfortunately we are out of stock of this item. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5985-1700 for an update on when stock will be available.
The Trident Stainless Steel Cuts All EMT Shears feature blades made from 400 series stainless steel snips with yellow plastic coated finger grips in a black nylon pouch. They easily cut through line, net, rope, kelp, and thin steel cable. This product works well in emergency situations where a knife might not.
The EMT Shears have Blunt Tips, so you need not worry about accidental puncture or tearing when cutting. The black nylon Sheath Holder with plastic D-Ring, mounts to BC, weight belt or any 5.1 cm (2 inch) webbing. The holster pouch has a hook and loop closure for positive retention of scissors when stowed.
Trident Stainless Steel EMT Shears in Pouch Features
- Strong and Durable pair of EMT Shears
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Blunt Tips Design: Cut Only what Needs Cutting! No Accidental Puncture or Tearing when Cutting
- Yellow Plastic Coated Finger Grips for Comfortable Cutting
- Can Cut Thin Steel Cable
- Easily Cut Thru Line, Net, Rope and Kelp
- Complements Use of Knife
- Durable Black Nylon Pouch with D-Ring Attachment
- Mounts to BC, Weight Belt or any 5.1 cm (2 inch) Webbing Strap
- Length: 19 cm (7.5 inch)