We stand behind every product we sell. Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the best prices, and we inspect and pack all of our orders with care, we think you'll be extremely satisfied with your purchases. However, there may be times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, please contact us to arrange a return, for exchange, store credit, refund, or warranty claim.
We cannot accept any returns without prior approval.
Please contact us before returning any product using the form below and quote your order/invoice number! If your request is approved, you will be emailed the information necessary for returning the merchandise.
Upon receipt of your returned merchandise, we will either exchange your item, start a warranty claim for you, or issue a store credit or refund in the amount of the original purchase price of the goods.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept any returns without prior approval.
Please use the form below to request approval, or contact us
via email or by phone and quoting the same information.
- Any defective, incorrect or
damaged item may be returned within 15 days
of receipt via Australia Post. We will gladly exchange
or replace the item where possible, or process your warranty
claim with the Australian distributor or manufacturer,
- Any item you are not satisfied with if returned within 15 days of receipt and received in saleable new and unused condition, may be issued an exchange, store credit or refund of merchandise cost only. In some circumstances a 10% restocking fee may apply.
- Some purchases made via our Bargain, Clearance and
Facebook promotions are one-offs and unfortunately cannot be returned or exchanged. We may not be able to offer an exchange on clearance items due to a limited supply of stock.
- Imprinted items may NOT be returned for replacement
or refund, unless the imprint or item is defective.
- Computer software, videos, CDs, cassettes, DVDs or other media may only be returned for refunds if UNOPENED. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement with the same item.
- Any return that does not comply with the above policy
will be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion.
Our Return Address:
Once a return authorisation has been received,
please ship your return prepaid to:
The Scuba Doctor Australia
Attn: Returns Department
Boon Wurrung Country
1/49 Peninsula Avenue
Rye VIC 3941
How long will it take to get an order replaced?
If you return an item to The Scuba Doctor, please allow
1-3 weeks for your return to be received and processed.
If you are expecting a return shipment, please allow 1-2
weeks for the new package to arrive.
If you need further assistance with a return, please e-mail
our Customer Service Department, or call us on
03 5985 1700, during our opening
Australian Consumer Law
Responsibility for developing and implementing consumer policy in Australia is shared between the Australian Government and the States and Territories. The consumer guarantees guide covers what consumer guarantees apply to goods and services, who is responsible for these guarantees and when a remedy, such as a refund, repair or replacement, may be available. Read/download "Consumer Guarantees Guide" [PDF 619KB]
For further information and resources about consumer guarantees, visit the ACCC website.