This package combines the Suunto D6i Novo Zulu Watch Dive Computer with a USB Cable and Wireless Tank Transmitter. The refined Suunto D6i Novo Zulu dive computer has all of the great features of the Suunto D6i Novo, with the addition of an extremely durable textile Zulu strap originally designed for military use. It can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers.
Available in three colours: Black, Stealth and Blue, this is a sleek and smartwatch style dive computer that you can wear to the office and then straight to the dive site. If you dive on Air, Nitrox, or simply Freedive, the Suunto D6i Novo Zulu will tell you everything you need to know with a simple user interface and easy to read screen.
A Robust Dive Computer with a 3D Compass, Wireless Air Integration, Steel Casing, and Extremely Durable Zulu Strap
- Watch style, wrist dive computer
- Fabric NATO Compliant Robust Wrist Strap
- 5 modes: Air, Nitrox, Freediving, Gauge, Off
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- Tilt compensated 3D compass
- Wireless air integration
- Suunto RGBM
The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. Features like the tilt-compensated 3D compass and wireless air integration make it invaluable in situations where other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your diving wardrobe too.
With the included Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter, the Suunto D6i Novo Zulu delivers wireless air integration, you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Navigation is easier than ever before thanks to the tilt-compensated 3D compass, which gives you full confidence in the accuracy of the bearing, regardless of the angle of your wrist.
It's also easy to synch the Suunto D6i Novo Zulu with Movescount.com on your laptop or desktop PC using the USB Cable included, so you can log and share dive info, images, and videos with the rest of the world when you're out of the water. Using DM4 with Movescount software on your laptop, you can easily synch your Suunto D6i with the Movescount.com online community, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more. With Movescount, you can also share experiences on dive sites and connect with other divers from all over the world.
The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu has five dive modes. The Air Mode is used for diving with standard air, the Nitrox Mode for one to three nitrox mixes, and the Gauge Mode for use as a bottom timer. There is also a dedicated Free Dive Mode for breath-hold divers. With the D6i Novo Zulu in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can also preset three different gas mixes (with between 21% and 99% oxygen) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It's also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.
In Gauge Mode, Suunto D6i Novo Zulu works as a bottom timer, and also provides accurate profile sampling and bookmarking functions. A dive timer with a reset function displays your dive time in minutes and seconds. This is extremely useful for timing accurate bottom times and decompression stops. If you're serious about breath-hold diving, the new Free Dive mode puts all the functionality you need at your fingertips.
The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu samples depth three times a second, and gives you highly accurate data on the true depth reached. You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
As well as being a full-featured dive computer, Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is also a stylishly designed timepiece that looks as good in the office as does on the live-aboard. The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu Wrist Dive Computer is a compact watch style computer that measures 45.6 mm (1.8 in) in diameter with a thickness of 15.9 mm (0.63 in) and weighs a mere 137 g (4.83 oz). so you can wear it every day as a timepiece.
The dive computer has an operational depth display from 0-100 metres (0-328 ft) and in Gauge Mode will display as deep as 150 metres (492 ft). The computer is altitude adjustable to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft), has a 12/24 clock function, dual time, stopwatch, ascent rate monitor alarm, ascent time display, audible alarm, deep stop function, full decompression data, logbook memory of approximately 80 hours, maximum depth alarm, personal adjustment features, safety stop function, and displays the temperature.
The Suunto Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM) is a modern algorithm for predicting both dissolved and free gas in the tissues and blood of divers. It was developed in co-operation between Suunto and Bruce R. Wienke BSc, MSc, PhD. It is based on both laboratory experiments and diving data, including data from DAN.
The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu integrates a digital compass, which can be used both while diving and on dry land and can be accessed from either the DIVE mode or TIME mode. The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu displays the compass as a graphical representation of a compass rose. The rose displays the cardinal and half cardinal points, in addition to which, the current bearing is also displayed numerically.
The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu dive computer is powered by a CR2450 Lithium Battery. The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu has a new fabric, NATO compliant, robust, Zulu wrist strap. The Zulu strap is easy to adjust for use with a wetsuit, but also most comfortable around wrist when not diving. It also features a unique anti-fingerprint (AFP) coating to prevent dirt and grease stain buildup on the device.
Suunto D6i Novo Zulu Watch Dive Computer with USB Cable and Transmitter Features
- Serious Dive Features in a Rugged Steel Casing
- New Fabric NATO Compliant Robust Wrist Strap
- Wireless Air Integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- Easy-to-Read Dot Matrix Display
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight
- Air, Nitrox, Free Dive and Gauge Modes
- Innovative Apnea Timer, and a timer in Air/Nitrox modes
- Audible, Visual Depth and Time Alarms
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- 3 Mixture Nitrox Compatible with Oxygen 21% to 99%
- Deep Stop Options
- Built-In Dive Planner
- Compact Watch Style Computer with Dual Time
- Depth Display: 0-100 metres (0-328 ft)
- Depth Display Gauge Mode: 150 metres (492 ft)
- Altitude Adjustable to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft)
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 80 Hours
- Time, Date and Temperature
- Imperial/Metric Display
- Power: CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Algorithm: Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Tilt-Compensated 3D Compass
- Unique Anti-Fingerprint (AFP) Coating
- Share Unforgettable Dives, Images and Video with the World
- USB Cable included in package for connecting to detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- Updateable Firmware
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Measurements: 45.6 x 48.5 x 15.9 mm
- Weight: 137 g
Colours: Black (SS022617000), Stealth (SS022616000) and Blue (SS022910000)
The Blue colour is available for dive instructors and dive masters only.
Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter LED Features
- Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Air Time Remaining (ATR):
Dive Computer Calculates Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status
Tells Exact Time Diver Can Remain Underwater
Displays ATR via Numerical Bar Graph
Display ATR in Oversized Digits
- Easy Installation and Connection
- Threads to 1st Stage Regulator 7/6" HP Port
- Green blinking LED light indicates when the transmitter is on (sending data packets to the dive computer)
- Battery life approximately 2 years (at 100 dives per year)
In The Box
Suunto D6i Novo Zulu Wrist Dive Computer with matching Zulu strap, D-series USB Cable, Wireless Tank Transmitter, safety leaflet, quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information, Suunto logo sticker
Download/read the Suunto D6i Novo User Guide (PDF, 90 pages, 7.7 Mb)
- The International Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
- The Warranty Period is five (5) years for failures attributable to the depth measurement (pressure) sensor on Suunto Dive Computers.
- The Warranty Period is two (2) years for Dive Products and Dive transmitters unless otherwise specified.
- The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
What We Think...
- A favourite computer of dive guides around the world and suitable for regular divers who want a feature compact dive computer
- Includes air-integration, digital compass, Nitrox compatible and the ability to save data on your PC
- We love the Zulu strap!
- The Suunto D6i Novo is for the more discerning diver who wants a great all-round smart looking watch style computer. Highly recommended!
- If you're an instructor, check out the Blue version exclusively for Dive professionals!