PLEASE NOTE: Currently out of stock. Next shipment due 2021.
Power dry your dive gear with the Underwater Kinetics HangAir Drying System, a system that dries in hours, not days.
Using a built in high power fan, the HangAir dries your drysuit or wetsuit faster, slows the development of bad odors, and prolongs the life of your gear. Its strong structure and stainless steel hook can support up to 45 kg!
The high-power waterproof fan is used to completely dry and ventilate suits of all kinds in mere hours. By maintaining equipment with the Underwater Kinetics HangAir Drying System you can enjoy the comfort of a freshly dried suit before every use.
Ideal for scuba wet and dry suits, fire and electrical protective wear, leather cycling gear, etc. Water-skiers, wakeboarders, scuba divers Kayakers and surfers will all appreciate this device.
Because the fan operates off of 12 volts DC, you may also utilise the optional car adaptor when a wall outlet is not available.
Underwater Kinetics Hangair Drying System Features:
- Dries wetsuits, dry suits, turnout gear, rainsuits and heavy protective clothing in hours instead of days.
- High power waterproof fan pushes 120 cubic feet of air per minute
- Quick drying process retards the development of bad odors
- Safe low voltage power is supplied to the hanger fan through a 15 ft cord from a 100/240 VAC universal wall mounted adaptor
- Wide shoulder construction prevents damaging creases in fabric
- Super strong nylon body with stainless steel hook supports up to 45 kg (100 lb)
- Proudly made in the USA
Underwater Kinetics HangAir Drying System Specifications:
- Dimensions (L W H): 54.61 cm x 17.78 cm x 36.07 cm (21.50 in x 7.00 in x 14.20 in)
- Load Limit: 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Weight: 2.4 kg (5.4 lbs)
What We Think
This is a jumbo hanger rated for 45 kg (100 lb), with a built-in electric fan. Who needs such a thing? Turns out we do, although we didn't know until we tried it. Few end-of-dive-day chores are as onerous as turning piles of sweaty drysuits inside-out. But string a suit upon the HangAir, plug in the 4.5 metre (15 foot) cord and with a satisfying whirr it puffs the suit full of drying air that circulates throughout. An hour or two was enough to dry a really damp suit, but what sold us was the thoroughly flooded suit it dried overnight—down to the fleece lining in the toes of the boots. We've used it for wetsuits and drysuit undergarments, but it's drysuits where it really saves time and trouble.