There Sonar Finger Spool Reel is available in three sizes which come loaded with 15 metres (50 ft), 30 metres (100 ft), or 45 metres (150 ft) of standard cave line. All three sizes of the finger spools is made of light, rugged, injection moulded ABS plastic. A large (100 mm | 4 in), durable, double-ended stainless steel bolt snap is included.
Finger spools are most often used as jump/gap reels, or for short-distance exploration. The Sonar Finger Spool Reel is a good choice for open water divers who seek a very low-profile reel for use with SMB/marking/lift bags.
Small and low-profile, these finger spools fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped-off to a D-ring.
The holes in the side of the Sonar Finger Spool Reel allow for clipping in the Double-Ended Bolt Snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. The reel also comes with a durable, double-ended stainless steel bolt snap clip for ease of attachment.
Sonar Finger Spool Reel 15/30/45 Metre Features
- Three Sizes:
15 metres (50 ft), 30 metres (100 ft), or 45 metres (150 ft)
- Standard white cave line
- Used as gap reel or for short distance exploration
- Small and low-profile design
- Spool fits nicely out of the way in pocket or clipped off to a D-ring
- Side holes: for clipping in a double-ended snap on perimeter of the spool, keeps line tight
- Strong line:(maximum 80 kg (176 lb) dry weight
- Simple, but durable construction
- Double ended stainless steel 100 mm (4 inch) bolt snap clip
30 Metre: Diameter: 75 mm (3 inch), Width: 38 mm (1.5 inch)