The Light & Motion Sola Dive 2500 Spot/Flood Light is a smooth spot or flood beam rechargeable underwater diving torch from Light and Motion that actually delivers its published output of 2500 lumens.
The Sola Dive 2500 S/F is the most versatile underwater lighting solution available. Besting any dive light for total output with both spot and flood modes, the hands-free mount can easily be removed and replaced with imaging mounts for a camera setup.
Sola dive lights are simply better, brighter, and smarter than any other light on the market. Compact, rechargeable, and powerful, Sola is the perfect light for a diver serious about their illumination. The Sola Dive 2000 is the most powerful Sola dive light, featuring 2500 lumens in a 60 degree flood beam with a 600 lumen 12 degree spot beam.
Sola Dive 2500 Spot/Flood Light Features:
- Dual beam 2500 lumen flood and 600 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Coloured battery and mode indicator lights make it easy to manage battery life to maximise use.
- Fast Charge system fully recharges the Li-ion battery 1 hr 45 min
- Three power levels in each beam, plus SOS mode, make it easy to select the exact amount and type of light needed to get the shot
- Standard ballistic nylon hand mount allows hands-free use.
Sola Dive 2500 Spot/Flood Light Specifications:
Flood 60° / Spot 12°
High – 2500 / 1200
Med – 1250 / 600
Low – 625 / 300
RUN TIME (Flood/Spot):
High – 50 mins / 100 mins
Med – 100 mins / 200 mins
Low – 200 mins / 400 mins
1 hr 45 min, 105 minutes
101 mm x 53 mm x 53 mm
4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
Includes: Wrist mount, charger, bag
What We Think...
The Sola Dive 2500 S/F is one of the most versatile underwater lighting solutions available. The Cree LED array, packed inside a 100m depth-rated housing, boasts an impressive maximum output of 2500 lumens in both flood and spot modes. The hands-free mount is designed to be removed and replaced with mounts for a camera setup, with three power levels available in each beam making it possible to select the amount and type of light needed to get the best photographs.