The IST Proline 7cm Technical Diving BC Knife has a cutting edge and a serrated edge with line cutter combined with a chisel tip all in a webbing sheath. Its one-piece construction is great for post-dive cleaning.
This is our favourite small, compact, stainless steel dive knife.
The durable nylon webbing pouch knife sheath has separate attachment loops to fit 51 mm (2 inch) harness/BCD waist webbing, plus 38 mm (1.5 inch) BCD shoulder strap.
The knife is held in place by over-locking velco allowing a quick release that is easy to pull free even with the thickest of gloves on.
IST Proline DIR Knife Features:
- Blade Material: Corrosion resistant 420 stainless steel
- Straight and Serrated Edge Blade
- Line Cutter
- Safety Chisel Tip
- Blade length: 7 cm (2.8 inch)
- Overall knife length: 15 cm
- Sheath: 1680D nylon webbing